The Abyss Supporter Packs Ending Soon!

Looking forward to something not too power rangery. ;)
Perception is reality.
Ye, hope no armors next pack, so I may skip them completely.
boggles my mind, the biggest complainers about prices and packs are "packing" packs under their name lolol
This time abyss supporter packs were way better than all things from war of the atlas;(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
This league can't end soon enough.
"
Sarno wrote:
Nobody goes to Amazon, adds up the price of everything available, then complains. It’s a store. They put stuff there and you buy whatever you’re interested in.

You use a completely different analogy to try to explain why people can't complain? Sarno, I thought you're better than that. :-(
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
I already posted this in an earlier thread, but it's still relevant here.

Hiya GGG... so ahh... when are you going to be adding back in the old payment system so I can not use Xsolla? It was announced some time ago and I'm sitting here with money in my account ready to give to you a payday but I'm not sending anything through Xsolla. I'm sure I'm not alone and you'll see a good payment spike when you make this change. Any news at all on an ETA?

I have one of the Abyss packs and am keen to purchase the other, but not while Xsolla is my only option.

This.

We wait for your answer.
But but but... I'm perma-phasing... no need for facy outfits
verry intersted to buy some.

but with only xiolla as payment provider not stash tab and no support packs.

So it seems that ggg is not interested to get money from people who dont support data dealing payment provider.
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
I already posted this in an earlier thread, but it's still relevant here.

Hiya GGG... so ahh... when are you going to be adding back in the old payment system so I can not use Xsolla? It was announced some time ago and I'm sitting here with money in my account ready to give to you a payday but I'm not sending anything through Xsolla. I'm sure I'm not alone and you'll see a good payment spike when you make this change. Any news at all on an ETA?

I have one of the Abyss packs and am keen to purchase the other, but not while Xsolla is my only option.

This.

We wait for your answer.

This, been wanting to buy some goody's from GGG for some times now(tabs/new char slots and just a general supporter pack) but i'm not paying up as long as i don't trust the transaction provider.

Chris mentioned something when this issue was initially raised that you guys where looking into bringing the old payment method back on the side, is there any ETA for this?

Or was it just a PR move to soothe the masses and nothing is being done on this front?
Curious before i start deleting some chars to make room for the new league etc...

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info