Xbox One Elite Controller

I was wondering if anyone is using or has tried using the 4 extra triggers that connect on the back of the elite controller? I've never used them since i bought my Xbox elite but i was thinking they might work good on a game like PoE. Linking a different skill to each additional trigger. Lmk
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2018, 6:00:32 AM
It's great for flasks! We use ours all of the time. Don't try to use hair triggers on LT and RT. They don't work and they haven't bothered to fix.
I also assigned the flasks to the extra triggers on the back of my Elite Controller. It's pretty much easier to use the flasks with the triggers instead of the D-pad.
Same. Use them for flasks. It means you can pop all flasks at the same time by pulling the triggers and still able to move around.
Nice I'll have to try that.
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:
I also assigned the flasks to the extra triggers on the back of my Elite Controller. It's pretty much easier to use the flasks with the triggers instead of the D-pad.

Do you use all 4 paddles for flasks, or just 3 for the directional ones. I have an elite controller as well, not sure how I want to set it up.
"

Do you use all 4 paddles for flasks, or just 3 for the directional ones. I have an elite controller as well, not sure how I want to set it up.

I use all four paddles for flasks, although for my constellation (because of the smart flask use function) three would suffice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info