[3.2] Spectral Tactician Necro Up To 223 SRS!

so lets do party with 4 summoners :D full screen of skulls :D
HYPEE
We need a video of a 6 player party playing this build.
Great job! it's just beautiful!
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
Thoughts on doing with this a champion for the 35% allies damage?
"
LostRavens wrote:
Thoughts on doing with this a champion for the 35% allies damage?

You could do that but if you're doing Champion only for the damage 'aura' I don't see why you would choose him over necro since Commander of Darkness gives 30%. It would also be difficult pathing to ES nodes. However, Worthy Foe from Champion may be good if the 'cannot evade attacks' applies to the SRS.

Right now I think the only feasible class is Necro. Guardian might be doable as well but you'd sacrifice a lot of damage for defenses.

I'll do some testing with the character over the week and see if the Spectre changes affected the SRS. Convocation CD changes would be great as well. I'll also better organize the guide and update it for 3.2.

If anyone would like to see a specific map being done I can upload videos for it.
Last edited by Sie_Sayoka on Mar 6, 2018, 4:09:52 PM
Did some testing and came up with some tangible numbers. The SRS do not have a less modifier for added damage.

The build is basically the same for 3.2 nothing really changed for it other than the nerf for Mistress of Sacrifice.
could you also check if it works with Baron?
Hmm... Wonder if their minions could proc immolate?
"
midnightsonne wrote:
could you also check if it works with Baron?

"
Morsomina wrote:
Hmm... Wonder if their minions could proc immolate?

Neither of these will work unfortunately. The Baron has a 'your minions' tag which is shared with Necromatic Aegis which does not affect the SRS. If you were to do some weird life based or hybrid build and can reach the 1k strength threshold it might be a good helmet to use though.

Immolate is just an added gem which does not work on the SRS. You could have increased burning damage from Dyadus since it affects all your allies but it's not worth using for the ignite damage.
a six link spectre use gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info