[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

As for jewels, there is also a poe.trade link
"
http://poe.trade/search/ikamononamohik

Nice, thanks! Been playing for four leagues already, and I'm still no good at making these complex poe.trade filters. This will surely come in handy :)

BTW, how is it possible get 7.5k life with this build? I've been following the older "life" version of your skill tree, dropping some DPS nodes for life, and I'm still sitting at exactly 7k at lvl92. I'm using coral rings and a leather belt, got decent life rolls on all gear, and while there's certainly some room for improvement, I'm not sure how I can pull 500 more life out of my ass :D Any ideas? My profile is public, so you can check out my character Cannot_Stop_Spinning.

P.S. Just killed all four guardians, so far the build looks solid for the endgame.

2 socket tombfists w/ good abyss jewels will add another 70 flat life. After that, elder belt with %10 and a few divines on your belly to get that to 40.

Also, levels add a lot on this build as we stack so much % life that each level adds a surprising amount.
Hi I've never played a cycloner before i was wondering if you had something like this https://www.pathofexile.com/build/p3lNsP

just so i had an idea of where to go in the skill tree when? thanks again
"
FizzFillet wrote:
Hi I've never played a cycloner before i was wondering if you had something like this https://www.pathofexile.com/build/p3lNsP

just so i had an idea of where to go in the skill tree when? thanks again

From the OP:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.4/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwEPAUcRXsGjgaVRuqIVUhYCPTJyAnLyefKaUqOCz7LlMyCTWSOQ464Tu2PAU8LUCgR35N404qUEdXVFnzXhNhIWMXZU1nm2hlaPJsRm8nbztybHKpdO108XYrdqx343gNeu982YCKgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGtIdqiO2KIoqzivCPYJBVkGyTqJd5mmqiAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq4-r2ywq7KAtfK3PrkdvTa-p8AawGbApsEHxILE9sauz37Tb9d-2L3ZfNrB3D3h7-RR6hjueu8O707vfPAf8kXyWvPd9WH3MvdN-Ov6GP4K_o8=
What are your thoughts on dropping Belly for a Kaom's heart? You would be pretty starved for sockets but I imagine you could hit 8k life pretty easily that way.
"
What are your thoughts on dropping Belly for a Kaom's heart? You would be pretty starved for sockets but I imagine you could hit 8k life pretty easily that way.

I was thinking the same thing, i dont really need links on leap slam that bad
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

4 link the warcheif in boots or helm.

Can I ask what is the 4 gem for maximize dps? I have 5 gem in my mind, Warchief + Brutality / Concerntrated effect / Meleephysical damage / Ruthless?
"
liekmudkips wrote:
"

I was thinking the same thing, i dont really need links on leap slam that bad

I haven't played this build but I imagine you would need the extra six link for a super-buffed up warchief since rt-builds have kind of low damage compared to crit based ones.

On the other hand, it is 8k life with 5k leech-regen...
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

Can I ask what is the 4 gem for maximize dps? I have 5 gem in my mind, Warchief + Brutality / Concerntrated effect / Meleephysical damage / Ruthless?

I'm currently running a 5-link Warchief in my Starforge: AW + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality + Ruthless + Dmg on Full Life. Works well enough for me :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"

You end up losing a ton of damage and effective health. Kaoms will get you at most, 300 HP after level 95. That isnt worth the trade out. You also lose out on resists and a good chunk of evasion.

Also, 5 link starforge + 6 link belly is far cheaper than 6 link starforge + Kaoms (but this would not be my primary concern).
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

I'm currently running a 5-link Warchief in my Starforge: AW + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality + Ruthless + Dmg on Full Life. Works well enough for me :)

This works, faster attacks is also very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info