This forum got so sensitive.

"
j33bus wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Hey man don't you know that Pepe the frog is a hate symbol.

No, it's really a liberal detector. Those who trigger over it are most likely liberal. Works wonderfully.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Acolina87 wrote:
I am the apex predator..

Please tell me you don't actually believe that. Because...if so, that's really sad. LOL.

At most, it seems you're capable of creating the most predictable bait thread of the year so far. All the usual cunservatives bit with the usual fervour, making Ouroborus look positively diverse in its culinary tastes.

The forum is a sad little hill and I'm a sad little king, but at least I haven't been driven out of the relevant PoE boards and forced to create a vapid 'safe space' by parasitically killing off anything incompatible with my views in the least important board in the entire community.

A safe space to be male, non-inclusive, condescending, irrelevant, and 'witty' (read: smug).

So basically every other Off-topic forum ever.

*shrug* Grats?

edit: I can imagine some of you reading this and all but rubbing your hands, excited that a real target is here. Settle, petals. You are self-destructive by your very nature and I won't fuck with that. Just popped in to remind you you're much, much farther down the real food chain than your little pond life circle-swimming here might indicate. Carry on.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 2, 2018, 6:25:54 PM
"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
I am the apex predator..
Please tell me you don't actually believe that. Because...if so, that's really sad. LOL.
Um, you are the apex predator. That's what we are.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by FedeS on Feb 4, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
Sounds like a fun game you lads playing there, first person to quote someone else looses.

I sexually identify myself as solid chaos.

I will also order putting up additional fireextinguishers in the Off-topic corner,
to ensure additional safespace guarantee for our citizens.
Vote Lachi for Imperator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
I'm a sad little king

More like the naked emperor.
Oblivious
Vote Lachi today and get a free chaos mystery box!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Lachdanan wrote:
I will also order putting up additional fireextinguishers in the Off-topic corner, to ensure additional safespace guarantee for our citizens.
Vote Lachi for Imperator.

...but will you give us free exalts if elected? As one of the brain-dead masses, I must only support candidates who promise free stuff. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I'll give everyone who votes for me 100 free exalts. All I ask in return are your firstborn children.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'll give everyone who votes for me 100 free exalts. All I ask in return are your firstborn children.

Do you really want all those firstborns though? How are you going to take care of all those children?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info