This forum got so sensitive.

"
FedeS wrote:

This picture offend me because it's clearly whitewashing as the main character in it is white. Also, not all lazer are oranges. Also I'm triggered by orange, both the color and the fruits.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

This picture offend me because it's clearly whitewashing as the main character in it is white. Also, not all lazer are oranges. Also I'm triggered by orange, both the color and the fruits.

no mention of that triggering 8?

You insensitive basta*d.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's not just here. Everybody is super sensitive now. Not sure why. Maybe they need a hug or more safe spaces?

Love this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdnyrzq96s

Trigger warning!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 1, 2018, 3:47:06 PM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Maybe they need a hug or more safe spaces?

They just need to be eaten. The vast majority of people are spawn of food that didn't get caught and found a sort of safe space in society. Now they want a "safer space". I can't stand all the snowflakes raining down from every moronic PoV. I wish global warming, or aliens or zombies would get here and start weeding the garden.
"
FarmerTed wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Maybe they need a hug or more safe spaces?

They just need to be eaten. The vast majority of people are spawn of food that didn't get caught and found a sort of safe space in society. Now they want a "safer space". I can't stand all the snowflakes raining down from every moronic PoV. I wish global warming, or aliens or zombies would get here and start weeding the garden.

Are you implying you need a safe space from 'them'? Sounds like it
Last edited by kuddman on Feb 1, 2018, 5:38:21 PM
I want a space to call my own that's safe from being designated a safe space by other people. The problem with that is that all the communists these days don't believe in my private property rights any more than they believe in their own.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Hey man don't you know that Pepe the frog is a hate symbol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info