[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Does this build use the counterattack damage of Lycosidae? If yes, how? I just got one, but is the "can't evade" affix the only good thing about it?
SuddenOcade

Claw:Physical dps is the main thing to look for preferably over 300 pdps. Elemental damage is ok but does not help as much as stacking physical, extra cold is ok but phys better.

Amulet and rings: for more damage get elemental damage with attack on them, extra cold dmg works aswell.

Belt: Get a stygian with high life and Str rolls, put an abyss jewel with Life+cold damage in it. other stats that are ok is: elemental damage, crit multi, blind with attacks, extra famage if you killed recently.

Gloves: get tombfist gloves and more abyss jewels

Boots: get darkray vectors and the coruptions are cheap atm. Got a life% corruption for 5c

Once you start stacking damage with abyss jewels it goes up pretty fast

example Jewels:
"
TheOne320 wrote:
Does this build use the counterattack damage of Lycosidae? If yes, how? I just got one, but is the "can't evade" affix the only good thing about it?

No it doesn't.

Yes the only reason we use it is because the "hits can't be evaded" mod. It guarantees us 100% hit chance and together with vaal pact and a good damage output, that is incredibly powerful.

Don't panic.
"
SuddenOcade

Claw:Physical dps is the main thing to look for preferably over 300 pdps. Elemental damage is ok but does not help as much as stacking physical, extra cold is ok but phys better.

Amulet and rings: for more damage get elemental damage with attack on them, extra cold dmg works aswell.

Belt: Get a stygian with high life and Str rolls, put an abyss jewel with Life+cold damage in it. other stats that are ok is: elemental damage, crit multi, blind with attacks, extra famage if you killed recently.

Gloves: get tombfist gloves and more abyss jewels

Boots: get darkray vectors and the coruptions are cheap atm. Got a life% corruption for 5c

Once you start stacking damage with abyss jewels it goes up pretty fast

Thanks a lot for all of these informations!

Can't see your jewels though.
Can you give me some upgrade suggestions. I have about 1ex worth right now as annoyingly ex has gone up in price as the same rate as I get chaos and looking to figure out what I should upgrade next. Also havent done uber lab

Flasks as follows

Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguDY0RLxHVEvEUdRX9Fr8XJhmOI9Mj9iT9JpUqCysKLlMwcTB8M5I2PTfUPs9B0EMTQzFEDUX0R35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6V5dbr13yYEFh4mHrYqxjcGSvZU1rkGyMbydvV3BSdO14GXpTeoR67311fyuBrId2idOKOIw2jX2NgY25jb-SgJOQmheaapsmm42dqql5sXy0xb02vea-p8GgwuzD5sjMyNzI8M960K3Tb9N-1CPWB9rB3ajfb-Rq51TndOjW62PtP-2D7g7veu-P_MX9bv66_94=?accountName=ZB_one&characterName=ZBee
Last edited by ZB_one on Jun 12, 2018, 11:31:34 PM
"
ZB_one wrote:
Can you give me some upgrade suggestions. I have about 1ex worth right now as annoyingly ex has gone up in price as the same rate as I get chaos and looking to figure out what I should upgrade next. Also havent done uber lab

Flasks as follows

Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguDY0RLxHVEvEUdRX9Fr8XJhmOI9Mj9iT9JpUqCysKLlMwcTB8M5I2PTfUPs9B0EMTQzFEDUX0R35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6V5dbr13yYEFh4mHrYqxjcGSvZU1rkGyMbydvV3BSdO14GXpTeoR67311fyuBrId2idOKOIw2jX2NgY25jb-SgJOQmheaapsmm42dqql5sXy0xb02vea-p8GgwuzD5sjMyNzI8M960K3Tb9N-1CPWB9rB3ajfb-Rq51TndOjW62PtP-2D7g7veu-P_MX9bv66_94=?accountName=ZB_one&characterName=ZBee

1. Lycosidae (its pretty cheap now)
2. Tombfist.
3. Rare Claw (300pdps+) Imperial claw preferable.
4. Starkonya -> Rat's nest
5. You have Fight for survival in wrong place.
6. Vaal pact. (if you get claw with "Life gained on hit" you can skip)
7. Jewelery (opal rings, rare amulet and stygian vise).
8. Good dps abyss jewels.
9. Watcher's eye with hatred bonus.

I will say it is long term preparation, but main dps output should increase with every step.
Of course this build has specific play style, you need to move very fast on bosses.
If you suffer with laggy whirling blades (like in my case), then switch to shield charge.
Fairly new to the game currently doing tier 8 tier 9 maps but I'm lost on what I should go for next in terms of upgrades. I simmed my dps and it came out to be 170k which was lower than I thought it would be any help on what I need to improve and whats makes the most sense to go for next would be amazing thank you!
Great Build, enjoying it alot right now. my only question as of lvl 75 (Hawkish_Briskly) is about the passive tree, and a leveling tip about progression. It mentions "a life node below blood siphon" and im having trouble figuring out exactly which one you mean? are you just referring to the 5% life and "coordination" passive immediately below blood siphon?(I grabbed them when i got blood siphon.)

PS. if you decide to peek at my character, my skill gems are not set up right yet, im still missing alot of required/useful items, resists wont be capped yet when i get those items, and I'm trying to save up to change all that lol. just an FYI
"
Fairly new to the game currently doing tier 8 tier 9 maps but I'm lost on what I should go for next in terms of upgrades. I simmed my dps and it came out to be 170k which was lower than I thought it would be any help on what I need to improve and whats makes the most sense to go for next would be amazing thank you!

I would change claw (your is pretty good) to one with high APS (1.9+).
This change should increase your survivalibity, because you will not stuck on multistrike and have faster reaction to jump out of action with whirling blades ("manual" dodging attacks which is crucial in this build).
170k tooltip is pretty good imo. I did shaper, elder etc. with about 160k.
Last edited by Galll1 on Jun 14, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
New player here, been following your guide. (probably my first mistake, not having any experience).
I'm struggling to equip weapons/new gear and also gems. I just don't have enough INT or Str. Is there anything I can do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info