[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
mazzopi wrote:
"
what flask can i change out for taste of hate?

The answer is in the FAQ section.

ALso, benjy, I noticed that in your 6l you have Damage on Full life instead of Ice Bite, and according to Path of Building, that would make my dps jump to 1.2 mil, but is it realistic? I mean, do you reccomend it?

Thanks in advance

It certainly works for me, but I haven't been using ice bite at all, I had increased melee phys before.

My logic is that it lets me get away with Chain+AC even in T15 maps for that clearspeeds, and vs bosses it works well in a single target set-up, because when your flasks are up and your attacking you'll be at full life.
So hey try it out see if it works for you. I certainly get a lot of uptime on it.
Giving it a try. Always wanted to play something with Yriel's :)
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
mazzopi wrote:
"
what flask can i change out for taste of hate?

The answer is in the FAQ section.

ALso, benjy, I noticed that in your 6l you have Damage on Full life instead of Ice Bite, and according to Path of Building, that would make my dps jump to 1.2 mil, but is it realistic? I mean, do you reccomend it?

Thanks in advance

It certainly works for me, but I haven't been using ice bite at all, I had increased melee phys before.

My logic is that it lets me get away with Chain+AC even in T15 maps for that clearspeeds, and vs bosses it works well in a single target set-up, because when your flasks are up and your attacking you'll be at full life.
So hey try it out see if it works for you. I certainly get a lot of uptime on it.

I'll add this as a sidenote.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:

Just to point out it's not called melee dmg on full life anymore.

It's just dmg on full life, they buffed it and changed the name to include all dmg types a few patches back. So it applies to the frost blades as well as the melee hit.
Just a tip: do not underestimate (like i was doing, silly) swapping ancestral call for ruthless, my dps went from roughly 1.3mil to over 2.1 millions. Not everybody is dumb like me but I'll just leave thtis here as a note :p

Good luck to you all
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

Just to point out it's not called melee dmg on full life anymore.

It's just dmg on full life, they buffed it and changed the name to include all dmg types a few patches back. So it applies to the frost blades as well as the melee hit.

Oh right!

Don't panic.
Can I ask you if I can replace Lycosidae for Ornament Of The Feast... It is claw with "Hits can't be evaded" and decent AS... Second claw will be the main claw with DMG/AS etc.
"
Can I ask you if I can replace Lycosidae for Ornament Of The Feast... It is claw with "Hits can't be evaded" and decent AS... Second claw will be the main claw with DMG/AS etc.

Ornament of the east isn't really a good option for the later stages of this build.
The mod on OoTE is only local iirc, so it won't affect your mainhand weapon.

The mod on lycosidae is global, so it will affect all your hits.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"

Ornament of the east isn't really a good option for the later stages of this build.
The mod on OoTE is only local iirc, so it won't affect your mainhand weapon.

The mod on lycosidae is global, so it will affect all your hits.

It's local only, and also since OotE has lower dps, it will force FB to alternate main hand, off hand, lowering your dps Plus you lose at least 10% dps to accuracy loss(if not more since we have no accuracy)Having a two weapons with a build like this is rarely a good option.
I am using this build now but I cannot understand why your attack speed is so high on PoB. I removed ALL of your tree nodes, your gems, and your items. And your sitting at 6.5 attack rate, I've removed all of my gems, items, and tree nodes and sitting at 3.5 attack rate. How come its almost double mine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info