[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:
"
IdoA wrote:
Hi,you said even tho we plce 2 totems gems (protecter and warchief) we can still place them together without multitotem gem.
Now i'v trying my best to place them together and i cannot do that is there a reason why?
ty.

are you using the Vaal version of ancestral warchief? You can only do it if you with the vaal version.

Yes i do,and its still cancel my other totem if im trying to use them both.
or u meant that we can use them both as the flying sword of the totem like a passive that we can use them both?
Last edited by IdoA on Nov 17, 2019, 1:58:11 AM
Is there any reason for someone not to use Oskarm for a budget glove option, with Shaper's Touch likely increasing in price with the changes to Atlas?

It would allow you to use the setups you would normally require an expensive curse on hit ring for earlier in the league before you can afford/craft a ring.
Last edited by keccakec on Nov 17, 2019, 1:24:09 PM
How deep are you delving with this build?
"
How deep are you delving with this build?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Raider&item=Fight-for-Survival,Shapers-Touch,Darkray-Vectors,Mark-of-the-Elder,Starkonjas-Head&skill=Frost-Blades&sort=depth-solo

I am the guy at 499. Deeper is possible, but at that point, I had reached 40 / 40 and was starting a new character.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
I'm starting my stream in 5 minutes. If you need help with anything over the next couple of hours you can find me there.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

I'll try to reply to comments here after stream or tomorrow, depending on how late I stream today.

Don't panic.
yay, wasting currency at end of league I finally made this!
"
IdoA wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
IdoA wrote:
Hi,you said even tho we plce 2 totems gems (protecter and warchief) we can still place them together without multitotem gem.
Now i'v trying my best to place them together and i cannot do that is there a reason why?
ty.

are you using the Vaal version of ancestral warchief? You can only do it if you with the vaal version.

or u meant that we can use them both as the flying sword of the totem like a passive that we can use them both?

You can use the Vaal Ancestral Warchief and the Ancestral Protector at the same time. When you put Vaal Ancestral Warchief Gem in a Socket you can use both skills (normal and vaal version). Make sure to use the Vaal version. It works without problems.
"
helle_ wrote:
Hi there,

Just kill uber edlder for the first time.

Thanks again for the guide Fiver.

Cheers.

Awesome dude!!

"
IdoA wrote:

Yeah the totem that jumps around and attacks shit with a weapon is the Vaal Ancestral Warchief. You should be able to have both up at the same time, if you can't, then there is something weird going on.

"
keccakec wrote:
Is there any reason for someone not to use Oskarm for a budget glove option, with Shaper's Touch likely increasing in price with the changes to Atlas?

It would allow you to use the setups you would normally require an expensive curse on hit ring for earlier in the league before you can afford/craft a ring.

Oskarm could be fun early on, but when you get an assassins mark ring, they become pretty useless in comparison to other alternatives.
I think Tombfist is going to be the go-to. With the damage you get from the intimidate, you'll get a pretty nice bonus from them, and you can also get a lot of life from them. Not as much as with ST, but still alright.

But yeah, it's gonna be interesting to see the price on ST.

"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
yay, wasting currency at end of league I finally made this!

That's the one that you showed on stream yesterday right? That thing is a MONSTER.

Don't panic.
Fiver, Did you struggle with STR and INT? I am def having issues with both....though looking at most peoples gear running this build, they dont seem to have much on gear. Any suggestions? Thx for response and build!
Lethal Pride can help with strength problems a lot. If it doesn't help enough, taking a 30 strength node is not a bad thing if you can't get +str. on your equipment somehow.

As for intelligence, not levelling frost bomb / Flame Dash may help. Because those are the only gems that really need intelligence. You need use Bomb for mainly Cold Exposure, which results in -25% cold resistance regardless of the gemlevel. Flame Dash profits from levelled gems in regards to reduced cooldown recovery speed. You dont really need that either enough to warrant bringing yourself into problems by levelling it too high.

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info