[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi Fiver, would Atziri's Splendour, Evasion, Sacrificial Garb be efficient for a body piece?
Hey Fivers,

First just want to say great job on the guide and keeping it all up to date, appreciate how thorough you have been both with the written portion as well as helping people out here in your thread.

Like a few other people here I started off FB this season, but started with the double ToA tree from the other thread. It was great early and tons of clear speed, however as I began transitioning into red maps the survivability definitely leaves something to be desired. So with that being said, I have started transitioning to your build and so far so good (at least on paper).

I like your tree and picking up the extra evasion and phase along with hp nodes feels great, but my main concern is with mapping in general. Do you or anyone else who has made the swap feel a noticeable difference in clear speed without the chains on double ToA + AC? I'm currently on the lookout for a good PDPS claw to really test it out myself with a lyco but was curious to hear firsthand what some of your results have been. Thanks and great job again, keep it up!
Sup started this as my league starter but i was having trouble with atziri is there a better way to deal with reflect? Also i don't know how to link my gear into this so could anyone tell me how my gear is, good or not.
Hey Fiver I got lucky and hit elemental weakness on hit on tombfist, what could fill some gem slots as curse on hit assass mark is not procing at all cuz of the ele weakness?
For your shaper configuration for POB, how are you shocking shaper? I noticed that the shocked configuration was on
"
rygon21 wrote:
Hi Fiver, would Atziri's Splendour, Evasion, Sacrificial Garb be efficient for a body piece?

Yeah it would work just fine.

"
For your shaper configuration for POB, how are you shocking shaper? I noticed that the shocked configuration was on

Actually I think that may be an error on my part. I do have lightning damage from various pieces of gear, but it shouldn't make much of a difference vs shaper.
I used to have a claw with high pdps + lightning dmg, and so I think that's why I checked it in the first place.
I should remove that.

"
Bap wrote:
Hey Fiver I got lucky and hit elemental weakness on hit on tombfist, what could fill some gem slots as curse on hit assass mark is not procing at all cuz of the ele weakness?

I'm not sure really. Having elemental weakness on hit is obviously better than assassin's mark though, because it will boost the dps significantly on bosses. But I'm not entirely sure what to put in the freed up gemslots.

"
Hey Fivers,

First just want to say great job on the guide and keeping it all up to date, appreciate how thorough you have been both with the written portion as well as helping people out here in your thread.

Like a few other people here I started off FB this season, but started with the double ToA tree from the other thread. It was great early and tons of clear speed, however as I began transitioning into red maps the survivability definitely leaves something to be desired. So with that being said, I have started transitioning to your build and so far so good (at least on paper).

I like your tree and picking up the extra evasion and phase along with hp nodes feels great, but my main concern is with mapping in general. Do you or anyone else who has made the swap feel a noticeable difference in clear speed without the chains on double ToA + AC? I'm currently on the lookout for a good PDPS claw to really test it out myself with a lyco but was curious to hear firsthand what some of your results have been. Thanks and great job again, keep it up!

I never played SideFX's build myself, and I haven't tried double ToA, but the clearspeed from just AC has always been very very fast without them.
Even so, if you want to have the insane dps you can get from a good rare claw, you'll have to transition away from ToA anyway.

"
zouberi6 wrote:
Sup started this as my league starter but i was having trouble with atziri is there a better way to deal with reflect? Also i don't know how to link my gear into this so could anyone tell me how my gear is, good or not.

You can swap the frost blades with another skill for that fight if you have problem. But that fight is all about positioning when you are playing frost blades.
You should stand in the middle, with your back turned towards the mirror-clone, and as close to the clone you are attacking as possible. This way your blades won't chain to the other clones.

Don't panic.
Hey fivers me again , should i buy the taming rings ? for both slot i have enough money
How do you feel about 2 socket lightpoachers for the stats?
"
Hey fivers me again , should i buy the taming rings ? for both slot i have enough money

I would prefer using rare rings. The taming is great for damage, but we need max life aswell.

Don't panic.
"
eranpoe wrote:
How do you feel about 2 socket lightpoachers for the stats?

I'm not sure using lightpoacher is a good idea.
No life (unless we get it on the jewels, but even then, low life.)
Lower damage than both abyssus/starkonja/rat's nest

It could be fun for mapping, I don't know. Try it out. ^^

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info