Last 10 levels should each require a bossfight to advance until Level 100.

To make the game more competitive, skill-based and less grindy, I truly, honestly believe that the final 10 levels should all have a mandatory unique bossfight starting from level 91 until 100 in order to advance the last 10 levels. So people getting first 100 would actually be an awesome achievement.

Enough of farming low level blue maps to grind to 100. Make the last 10 levels truly hardcore!
This change will also be an incentive for people to start making balanced, all-around effective builds and not just concern themselves with silly clearspeed nobody cares about.

You all know this is a good idea, let me hear your warcries, exiles :>

Or write down suggestions of your own.

Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Acaste7 wrote:

I suggest you never suggest anything else again ever.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
The game has to be balanced around hardcore, which means bosses can certainly be hard (act 5/10 elder/shaper/gaurdians) but in essence anyone willing to spend some time learning the mechanics can trivialize the fights build/gear willing.

We all know this is just a troll thread to make softcore players whine even more about xp loss on death though.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
The game has to be balanced around hardcore, which means bosses can certainly be hard (act 5/10 elder/shaper/gaurdians) but in essence anyone willing to spend some time learning the mechanics can trivialize the fights build/gear willing.

We all know this is just a troll thread to make softcore players whine even more about xp loss on death though.

Now you just had to write this, didn't you?

:'( hmph..
"
Acaste7 wrote:
To make the game more competitive, skill-based and less grindy, I truly, honestly believe that the final 10 levels should all have a mandatory unique bossfight starting from level 91 until 100 in order to advance the last 10 levels. So people getting first 100 would actually be an awesome achievement.

Enough of farming low level blue maps to grind to 100. Make the last 10 levels truly hardcore!
This change will also be an incentive for people to start making balanced, all-around effective builds and not just concern themselves with silly clearspeed nobody cares about.

How many chars above 90 Do you have? In your Profile i see none. But really good try...
Go to profile.

...yup.

lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 27, 2018, 3:30:08 PM
"
Nogonoma wrote:
"
Acaste7 wrote:

How many chars above 90 Do you have? In your Profile i see none. But really good try...

Umm..... a few?

You're 93 in standard

Lol!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a better idea - make people fight me irl 1v1 before being able to use map device. Nobody will ever map again, problem solved!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info