Mutiny are Recruiting

Mutiny

Spoiler
We're all about the booty.

Hey, my name's Kat and together with Lefty [KamiloPoe] we have just founded Mutiny. Lefty is from Finland and I am from Down Undah. We take PoE (and the other games we play) seriously, yet we also like to mess around.

We don't have age limits, or anything. But probably if you're really hyper and have 52 Knuckleses on VR Chat you'll find us a bit slow for your liking. I guess you could say we're self-sufficient types who also like to help a bro out when needed.

At the moment, all four (!!) members are playing Abyss League. We also play Standard in the off-season. We're on each day, and on Discord with friends dropping in who aren't in the Guild. So, if you join and have people you want to drop by the Discord without being in the Guild, that's fine.

We have a guild stash that's empty at present, save for a chest and a portal scroll. It'll fill up with glorious booty.

We don't have a Charter, or a bunch of rules as yet. We take the approach that we'll evolve these, as needed. If getting in at the start and building a Guild appeals to you, great.

If you'd like to come by our Discord and check us out, and us you, please PM me or Lefty or post in this thread.

Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 5:24:37 PM
Indeed, to make it easy here is the other part, whom to pm.

Seeya on the Mutiny
hello mutiny!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Ahoyyyyy-eah, erring on the "less nautical japery the better...

Hello Ryphe!!! I guess you're not looking for a Guild, so thanks for the "fellow guild" welcome nod.

... still, I'll pm you our Discord - feel free to drop by :3

Bump :)
possible to join:age 37 the netherlands. ign:zoefdebunzing
Yes it is, send me a pm ingame and we can talk about it
:)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Bump!
and still recruiting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account: