Chaos and Order Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend!

MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!

Thanks, GGG <3
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I got some stuff ^.^
Saved
Can we PLEASE buy more then 200 points?
WONDERFULL!!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
oh, nice opportunity again for me to spend some more points for maxed gain after supporting you half a year ago.
"
FissFiss wrote:
Now to decide on what to get.

Wings?
Gore Effect? (how is it compared to Gloom)
Chaos Portal?
Character Effect?
Dark Cyclone?
Swarm Pets?!

Help me out fam

i guarantee to you,after you use the gore effect on herald of ice you probably never will use another herald mtx again,gore herald is the best looking herald mtx so far
the individual pieces of armor arent discounted? . actually now that i notice nothing is discounted besides the entire armmour set ?.
For all cyclone users i recommend dark cyclone epic tornado effect :D

ps. don't buy divine and blink arrow the effect last only 1 second not the duration of the clone.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 26, 2018, 7:16:57 AM
"
htrd wrote:
the individual pieces of armor arent discounted? . actually now that i notice nothing is discounted besides the entire armmour set ?.

They apparently are actually, but for some reason Ultimate Chaos and Pure Light are priced at a Premium compared to some other sets.

Why is Ultimate Chaos 250, 130, 80, 80 at full price while Stormcaller is 200, 100, 60, 60?

I have no idea. I wanted to finish the Ultimate Chaos set, but parting out the Body Armour and Boots is nearly as expensive as a whole set.

I do wish GGG would decrease the "full set" discount and increase the sale discount on a lot of these sets because it kills too much of the value of getting lucky gambling for a few pieces in mystery boxes.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Jan 26, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info