Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

I don't really need this tab but I gotta say I'm disappointed, this could easily been apart of another tab. This is kind of low GGG...
Glad to be back
Last edited by menchop on Oct 13, 2018, 1:44:11 PM
oh my GOD thats so goood
Not Cool GGG. Floated and discussed as part of the map issue, then split apart and parsed out separately. Not buying. Also smooth move with the pack upgrade ad banners.
Hard pass. Should have been incorporated with the map tab. Starting to show your true face GGG.
This should of been part of the map tab, I'm a little pissed that fragments which ARE maps have a separate tab.
too expensive for something that should come with the maps tab
Generador de filtros; Hecho en Java por mi: https://github.com/jhonsoul/GeneradorFiltrosPathofExile/tree/master/src/ejecutable
Seems kinda silly for these to not be a part of the map or currency tab, that is where they belong and correlate too, not... this.

I mean yes it looks neat, and I'm sure there was a lot of coding work to do in the background and kudos to those guys who worked on it, but uhh... yea, this is a bit ridiculous.

These definitely need to be apart of 1 of the 2 tabs that currently exist, either Currency Tab, or Map Tab.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Are you fucking serious? Map tab cost 150 points and have no space for fragments. Now you add separate tab for fragments for... 75 points? Really?

Why it's not a 'map tab bundle' and anyone who already bought map tab - recieve fragment tab for free?

You did some similar things before when make bandana as helm attachment and all who already have bandana helm - recieved attachment for free and bandana in shop was transform into a bundle that contain helm and attachment.

You don't have to buy them. its not going to make you a pro gamer or help you reach the top of the leader boards... its optional, they didn't have to give us any tabs. The game , all the DLC and game content is free. would you like to continue playing this free game, hmm do you like having your content and DLC releases as often as it has been. Jeeze how do you think these ppl get paid.. or do you just want to freeload all the damn time, or complain if you don't get something the way you want it... damn millennials
Always funny to see people feel so entitled because they spent a few bucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info