Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Turns out I only thought I was annoyed fragments wouldn't go in the map tab before.

Now I'm really annoyed.

This REALLY feels like GGG want's to charge again for something that should have already been integrated to the previous tabs.

Is this going to be the SOP? GGG Introduces new stackables to sell a new tab?

disgusting p2tab game.
Such a cash grab. I would be okish with an upgrade to a map tab or currency tab but another tab?
hahaha I was gonna have a bit of a rant about the obvious cash grab this tab is given the ease it could have been incorporated into existing tabs......

but then I realised I'm already using my currency tab spaces to easily handle the breachstones/splinters. Also, I never need anymore than one normal sized tab to keep everything else the new fragment tab holds. It's very easy to organise too as fragments drop less frequently.

You won't get my money this time GGG. It's just not good value beyond supporting you. You'll have to keep storing all my remove only tabs full of frags found in old leagues. And future leagues. Sorry xD

Interesting to note that the frag tab is higher priced than the, infinitely more useful, divination card and essence tabs... O.o
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Jan 26, 2018, 2:36:25 PM
"
Telzen wrote:
Stfu, greedy my ass. No other ftp game adds as much content per year as PoE does, and they do it without selling power of any kind. Also map tab actually has the most value for the amount of normal tabs it can save you.

"Stfu", haha you're amusing. Keep doing you, fighting the good fight on these message boards!
"
H4xolotl wrote:
What it should look like

THIS!

Bad move, GGG :(
This is NOT a p2w game so stfu! All of you.

Spoiler
fuckin irony
First time I'm rather disappointed in GGG's decisions for a stash tab. All the tabs before felt like major value despite their price tags. This one just feels like a money grab, like they purposely left off these items in previous tabs just so they can juice more money out of players. Guess I'll just wait for the stash sale that's going to have this... probably a 20% discount to 60 points?
"
Hackusations wrote:
Again, the people complaining are taking for granted how simple things are at the user level. There is no, "Just incorporate it into the map tab." That's not how coding works. This isn't drag and drop.

But in this case it is, I am 100% sure, just make this(already written and working) tab under anouther tab doesn't look like super hard task, it's just few UI code lines.
This is greedy as fuck. I bought a map tab and this should have been included. Fragments go into the map device, they act like maps, why do they have their own separate tab? Greed is the only reason.

Breachstones even act identically to maps, but they have their own tab for some dumbass reason.
Last edited by Infinite_Monkeys on Jan 26, 2018, 3:27:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info