Probably a really dumb question...

So I've slowly lost interest in my Abyss build and wandered back to standard.

Been running mainly tier 8-10 maps and realised I have no Shaper or Elder influence on my atlas.

Hidden Architect quest is saying explore maps with Shaper influence but I don't have any.

What do I need to do to get Shaper to show up?

Not sure what I did in Abyss, they both just sorta appeared!

Thanks for any help.
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 3:33:27 PM
"
Dodgydave wrote:

Not sure what I did in Abyss, they both just sorta appeared!

Thanks for any help.

That is the way. Play the maps and check your Atlas from time to time. After a while Shaper's gonna appear.
To add on to what breakingthrough said, the Shaper will eventually randomly appear as long as you are running War for the Atlas maps. You can still run legacy maps, but this will not affect the Shaper/Elder and cannot be influenced by him.

Once you run a few (3-4?) Shaper-influenced maps, the Elder shows up. Then you can expand the Elder's influence and start looking for memory fragments.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
Last edited by PrinceoftheDawn on Jan 23, 2018, 8:16:07 AM
Thanks for the replies.

Sounds like my problem is I'm running my old maps. Since, I have hundreds of them and I don't believe I can combine them with the new maps in my map tab I figured I should get rid of them.

I assume even if I run some new maps get Shaper/Elder to spawn then going back to the old maps is going to have no effect on them again.

Thanks.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about whether to get rid of the 100+ old maps I had. I ended up running most of them, mostly because I got a fair amount of War for the Atlas maps in the process, and ended up selling the ones I couldn't stand.

Phantasmagoria, I'm looking at you.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info