Golem Skins: When???

Saw this on PoEDB. When is it out????? When????

Also, it’s about time we can skin Golems!

Also also, make more!!! (I know more skins are coming they better be cool!)
Deliver pain exquisite
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 9:05:26 PM
iirc the current 30 points boxes have Fire & Ice golem skins in them.
I have an Alien pet.
I saw those on PoEDB as well (they didn't have a pick tho). I'm not too keen on loot boxes so I hope this skin is a straight up MTX!

Ok I just checked them out and the fire golem looks hella cool. The ice... um, not so much lol
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Jan 23, 2018, 5:11:30 PM
I scored a Fire Golem from the box, and I agree it's nice kit. I just wish I could use it for my Stone Golem as well. Mostly cause I'm bored of Rocky at this point.. ;)
Wait are they actually bound to the their respective golems??? That is beyond lame! I guess I can see that golems have their own attack animations but who cares if the fire golem skin shoots ice or lightning or earth.

TBH, that is probably my biggest complaint about this game. The fact that most MTXes are too specific. Take 2h MTX. You can apply a sword MTX to a mace but the hero still holds it like a mace, their hand on the actual blade. Looks ridiculous and cheap af.

I really wish they would go in and refine the entire skin system to be used better. There's still lots of clipping on many items (what doesn't clip the sword back attachment I mean seriously) or they just are really wonky. I get it's hard and time consuming but a few simple rule changes and it would be miles better.

Sigh.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info