[3.4] Juzell's BlindRipper, MF Tornado shot 95% evade - FAST - STRONG - FRIENDLY

hello

newbie with bow here.

i'm need see how you leveling your skiltree.

in your post it is complete.

can u link a leveling skilltree? thanks.

nice guide btw
"
julioricar wrote:
hello

newbie with bow here.

i'm need see how you leveling your skiltree.

in your post it is complete.

can u link a leveling skilltree? thanks.

nice guide btw

i changed skill tree many times before finish. Some important nodes you need pick soon: Claw nodes if you have lioneyes fall, all frenzy charge node, vaal pact before start mapping. Then you can pick life, stats and resistances around those
Hello, i am trying to acces skill tree but it says that poe.planner can't open this site. please help!
"
Swe_TheDevil wrote:
Hello, i am trying to acces skill tree but it says that poe.planner can't open this site. please help!

something wrong with your internet? i can open easily. you can try path of building or looking for my char.
Hey, I've been having a lot of fun with this build and I'm melting mobs on maps tier 11 and lower, but most bosses of tier 9 or higher just kill me out right, I can't get near them to kill them. If I'm with my friends that no problem, they can tank for me most of the time, but alone it's very tricky.

Could you have a look at my character and the small tweaks I did to the skill tree and see where I can improve..
I just got Lion Eye's Fall, so I just did the minimum of reapplying points to make it work.

I don't have that much currency that I can buy expensive stuff, but I just got 2 exalted orbs drop right after each other so I can buy some stuff..
I kind of want to get past tier 10.. I don't need to be able to kill end game.. just do some higher level maps.

My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mannol26/characters?characterName=queen_mannol
"
Mannol26 wrote:
Hey, I've been having a lot of fun with this build and I'm melting mobs on maps tier 11 and lower, but most bosses of tier 9 or higher just kill me out right, I can't get near them to kill them. If I'm with my friends that no problem, they can tank for me most of the time, but alone it's very tricky.

Could you have a look at my character and the small tweaks I did to the skill tree and see where I can improve..
I just got Lion Eye's Fall, so I just did the minimum of reapplying points to make it work.

I don't have that much currency that I can buy expensive stuff, but I just got 2 exalted orbs drop right after each other so I can buy some stuff..
I kind of want to get past tier 10.. I don't need to be able to kill end game.. just do some higher level maps.

My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mannol26/characters?characterName=queen_mannol

Your profile isn't public. I can't see your char. Some stuff you need to care to fight against boss. life > 3000, elemental resistance > 75, high evade chance, dodge chance. King of the hill nodes for knockback boss, blink arrow. You only facetank physical atk but i think you shouldn't stay close to boss and dodge some scary spell appear. A build with fast clear speed and a lot magic find is already broken, you can cut some magic find for survival.
Ok, my characters are now public..
Cause I think I have everything you are suggesting.
Maybe it is just a case of learning how to dodge stuff better, but I find that bosses tend to like to give me aoe crap that is so hard to dodge..

How would I go about changing MF for defense?
"
Mannol26 wrote:
Ok, my characters are now public..
Cause I think I have everything you are suggesting.
Maybe it is just a case of learning how to dodge stuff better, but I find that bosses tend to like to give me aoe crap that is so hard to dodge..

How would I go about changing MF for defense?

Well, almost bow build isn't cheap so there are a lot of work we have to do. But first i think you missing a lot of DPS. You need to finish Ascendancy soon. Asking someone carry your uber lab. Tombfist Gauntlet (1 socket is fine) and some abyss jewel, rare jewel is good too. Because you already have lioneye jewel so you just remove life leech below Vaal Pact and get some jewel sockets. You can take out Stibnite flask for this flask for some DPS. Those are some cheap upgrade you can do immediately.
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Hi, just as a info - the 59% damage on the quiver are just "increased", not "more" - which makes a big difference.

Ye this dude is actually bad. He doesn't realize rigwalds gives the same damage. OMEGALUL
hello. nice build,big thanks, i wanna start them in new league, gl for me :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info