lowlife RF rise of the phoenix or leo craft 5%?

Hi, I'm currently, in questioning about my shield option, so yesterday I got pretty lucky on the annulement orb and now I got a 291es shield with the 5%reduce damage over time from leo, but I don't know what's the best option for me, it is better to keep the rise of the pheonix or leo craft would be better since I feel like I got really less regen with the leo craft mod.

Sorry for my bad english, it not my primary language.
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 6:17:12 AM
Not the most people in the world would use this product too pray too "God" would they does POE bring you closer too heaven maybe I will start my own thread and those who never misspell will enjoy such a thread. I will just have to think about what this thread will be about!
Take it from me you don't want his girlfriends purse if she gave you his wallet.
What, I just ask what is better rise of the phoenix or a shield with 5% reduce damager over time. I didn't ask to be a part of God or some shit. :D
"
Breakerbone01 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently, in questioning about my shield option, so yesterday I got pretty lucky on the annulement orb and now I got a 291es shield with the 5%reduce damage over time from leo, but I don't know what's the best option for me, it is better to keep the rise of the pheonix or leo craft would be better since I feel like I got really less regen with the leo craft mod.

Sorry for my bad english, it not my primary language.

Does your shield have +2 max fire res? How much es do you have?

The answer to your question depends on a combination of things. Phoenix helps degen considerably and can utilize the low life attributes since you should be well under 35% life. Es shield needs to be well crafted with mandatory stats
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Just RotP reduces the degeneration from RF much more than just the Leo mod. With Rise of the Phoenix you'll take at least 20% less damage from the degen (more max resist gear/passives increase this significantly) as opposed to Leo's 5%. If you got other sources of max fire res that bring you to safe/comfortable regen levels then Leo's mod on a pure ES shield is worth it, otherwise just use Rise of the Phoenix.
Last edited by Bardharr on Jan 23, 2018, 6:18:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info