Hall of Grand Masters bug - Atlas completion on last kill (non HOGM maps) - Standard

So first map i have ran in standard since the new atlas update. I previously had a full atlas so it had changed to whatever the new one was.

Ran grand masters. On killing hte last master in the 4th hall I got a bunch of atlas completion for a bunch of random maps.

Atlas for refrence
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
Is this a legacy Grandmaster or a War for the Atlas Grandmaster?

If its legacy, that happens with pretty much all of them; I got so many false positives when running my last few legacy maps.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
"
If its legacy, that happens with pretty much all of them; I got so many false positives when running my last few legacy maps.

Literally all of 'em, even :) If you resolve a legacy Map, the Atlas draws a line from the nearest starting point to that map, and completes all Maps along that road. This is working as intended.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 22, 2018, 5:59:39 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"

Literally all of 'em, even :) If you resolve a legacy Map, the Atlas draws a line from the nearest starting point to that map, and completes all Maps along that road. This is working as intended.

...Well. I did not know that was an intended mechanic. Thanks :)
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
I have a bad habit of jumping into conversations that are already finished...

Note that the legacy map completion thing includes bonus objective information - so for example if you have a blank Atlas on Standard and kill the boss on a smooth-circle T11 Map that isn't Corrupted Rare (or Unique, apparently) you will end up wi5h 11 Maps unlocked and 0% atlas completion bonus. If on the other hand it is Corrupted Rare, you will end up with 11% atlas completion bonus afterwards as well.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
I have a bad habit of jumping into conversations that are already finished...

Note that the legacy map completion thing includes bonus objective information - so for example if you have a blank Atlas on Standard and kill the boss on a smooth-circle T11 Map that isn't Corrupted Rare (or Unique, apparently) you will end up wi5h 11 Maps unlocked and 0% atlas completion bonus. If on the other hand it is Corrupted Rare, you will end up with 11% atlas completion bonus afterwards as well.

Curious - assuming a blank atlas, if you kill the boss of a magic red-tier legacy map - do you get the bonus objective completion for white-tier maps along the way?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 23, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Curious - assuming a blank atlas, if you kill the boss of a magic red-tier legacy map - do you get the bonus objective completion for white-tier maps along the way?

Nope - it seems to read the status of the map you've completed and copy and paste it to the path, for lack of better words this morning.

(This has happened to me twice - first when running square maps on the original Atlas, and once when running reds on the new Atlas. I totally forgot about it this go around, so even though I always run reds Rare or Rare Corrupted, I ended up with some unlocked-but-no-bonus-objective white Maps.

The good news is - I believe you can then play another legacy Map with the proper conditions and then get your courtesy completions the second+ time around.)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info