fix elder and his guardians....

last night i got elder to second phase but he one shotted me before going into the middle. reload in town about a min later go back in, can;t connect to instance, crash. restart game finally get back in.

the fight apparently continued all the way through second phase without me being present. FIX this stupidity. when i got back shaper appeared to be long dead and elder was running around. now i did kill him, but fights should not continue with you not being in them. i had a similar thing happen on eradicator where he killed me and by time i got back he was in his morph invulnerability phase flying around. which was not how i left the fight.

stop sending us to freaking town, send us out to hideout. stop allowing the game to continue without us being in it.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 1:29:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yep the design is just terrible. i died to one of the guardians then i had to log in again because town didnt load(it never does on first try) entered the arena again and by the time my screen loaded i was already dead. he was attacking me while i was unable to defend myself. this happened 3 more times before i finally killed him.
Sounds like hardware problem :(
its not a hardware problem when the fight design allows the fight to continue. this does not occur in other boss fights.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info