[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Karma_HD wrote:
Hello,

First of all i'd like to thank you for this build.
I'm level 87 now and so far every map that came across was very easy (highest one done was tier 9).

I have Kintsugi, as well as Atziri's step.
The rest of my gear is fine as well.

Luckily i have found 2 exalts, which i want to use for the Bow.
Currently i am having a blue bow with + 1 to gems...

I played the game for a while but never really looked into crafting, could you try and summarize the steps for me?

I'd be very thankfull.

Regards,
Acid_HD

I bought a +1/+2 6L bow for 2.5ex on Synth SC a few days ago. With a few more chaos (as you already have 2ex) you can probably get one too, in case you are not into crafting.
"
fakado wrote:
Should probably get myself a Kintsugi and a Frenzy/curse on hit setup but I keep forgetting :')

Aside from that though, DankawSL, what would you recommend for me to get as an upgrade next? I'm considering a level 4 empower to replace Damage on Full life (or Conc effect maybe?).. 4-5 link Kintsugi and qualitied offensive gems. Not sure where else to go past this besides one of the mad synthesis implicit bows (I don't understand crafting so thats hardly an option :I )

an enchanted helmet will add a decent chunk of damage and is a lot cheaper than a level 4 empower

edit: you should probably use a stricter end game loot filter
Last edited by qaizr on Mar 15, 2019, 1:52:46 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
fakado wrote:
Should probably get myself a Kintsugi and a Frenzy/curse on hit setup but I keep forgetting :')

Aside from that though, DankawSL, what would you recommend for me to get as an upgrade next? I'm considering a level 4 empower to replace Damage on Full life (or Conc effect maybe?).. 4-5 link Kintsugi and qualitied offensive gems. Not sure where else to go past this besides one of the mad synthesis implicit bows (I don't understand crafting so thats hardly an option :I )

an enchanted helmet will add a decent chunk of damage and is a lot cheaper than a level 4 empower

edit: you should probably use a stricter end game loot filter

Aye, I'm still working on the enchantment, sadly no luck getting it after a bunch of runs :/ Price isn't an issue though, sitting at 18ex worth of currency right now, just searching for something to throw it towards.

Loot filter I got works fine for me. I regularly do chaos recipe so being able to see loot drop is quite handy. Though I suppose removing the white items might clear it up a bit since I don't regularly craft, but doesn't feel like a problem to me yet.
"
fakado wrote:
Aye, I'm still working on the enchantment, sadly no luck getting it after a bunch of runs :/ Price isn't an issue though, sitting at 18ex worth of currency right now, just searching for something to throw it towards.

Loot filter I got works fine for me. I regularly do chaos recipe so being able to see loot drop is quite handy. Though I suppose removing the white items might clear it up a bit since I don't regularly craft, but doesn't feel like a problem to me yet.

with that much currency wouldn't you rather spend less than exalt on a helm than farm lab for the enchant? there are 500+ ulab helmet enchants so the odds of getting the one you want are very low.
Sadly for the time being there don't seem to be any half-decent evasion based helms with the damage enchant. Two helmets with much lower stats than the one I have, one is ES/Armor hybrid and the other is ES.
Maybe with more time some will appear but for now my only choice is to keep running lab :P

Lab can be good money maker too and pretty fast with this build. Besides, on a good helmet base, maybe I'll get lucky and land some super expensive helm enchant like Tornado shot +projectiles or Winter orb stages.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Karma_HD wrote:
I played the game for a while but never really looked into crafting, could you try and summarize the steps for me?

there's a crafting guide in the second post

I know, but i'm still not sure how it works.
I guess i should do some research.
"
Karma_HD wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Karma_HD wrote:

there's a crafting guide in the second post

I guess i should do some research.

1. get a 6L ilvl 64+ bow with a good base (thicket/maraketh)
2. scour and get it to 20% quality for a little more damage
3. get some powerful resonators (3 socket)
4. get Corroded, Metallic and Jagged fossils
5. put those fossils in the resonators (one resonator at a time) and spam the bow until you get the +1 and +2 mods and an open prefix for the DoT mod
6. then master craft the DoT mod
Last edited by qaizr on Mar 15, 2019, 5:19:48 PM
[/quote]

I guess i should do some research.[/quote]
1. get a 6L ilvl 64+ bow with a good base (imperial/maraketh)
2. scour and get it to 20% quality for a little more damage
3. get some powerful resonators (3 socket)
4. get Corroded, Metallic and Jagged fossils
5. put those fossils in the resonators (one resonator at a time) and spam the bow until you get the +1 and +2 mods
6. then master craft the DoT craft
[/quote]

Thank you, however the only maraketh bow they sell is 2.4 exalts.
Wish there was a different way.

I will look into it.
"
Karma_HD wrote:

I will look into it.

there are some for 55c. i guess you're searching for ones that already have the +2 and +1 mods?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/RvwyJGi7

edit: it doesn't have to be maraketh. you mainly want the attack speed to be 1.4+
Last edited by qaizr on Mar 15, 2019, 4:25:52 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Karma_HD wrote:

I will look into it.

there are some for 55c. i guess you're searching for ones that already have the +2 and +1 mods?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/RvwyJGi7

edit: it doesn't have to be maraketh. you mainly want the attack speed to be 1.4+

Thank you!

I made it;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info