So vaaling maps is the only way to get decent quant?

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
My video was to show what an average T15 map pack size looks like, not how easy it is to roll it. Rolling was to demonstrate how I_NO's personal experience has no value. Nothing about my map running was anecdotal, it's an AVERAGE map.

"

IT'S FUCKING BORING. It's like running white maps over and over again because you don't see the variety and differences in packsize and mob density, etc.

Everyone was crying last League how the pack size is shit. Now GGG made the changes that were asked and now again there is a problem - it's too boring! Woah!

You want:

1) Variety of outcome
"variety of the ups and downs kept mapping interesting"
2) Don't want variety of outcome
"Vaaling maps can make the map go to +1"

How about you give us a good idea then how GGG can make you less bored? If sextant recipe is your solution, I have to disappoint you.

You have no idea what you are talking about lol.

So you are just casually sustaining alch and go T15s with the amazing pack size? You just run T15s all day?

The pack size is still shit in a lot of maps. The balancing for XP per hour was the wrong move.

They should balance by both XP per hour AND pack size in maps. For open maps, keep lots of mobs but lower the XP per mob. For closed maps, increase the XP per mobs and keep the density.

Sextants are counter-intuitive to previously introduced game mechanics and new ones being introduced: Shaping and Elder/Shaper Map Influence Control.

+1 does not add variety to a map... it can totally change it to something else... that's not variety. Also with map drops being a lot more strict this league, vaaling all of your maps just to see 40% of them brick is not the answer.

I get it... you're trolling but please if you have no idea what you are talking about then just go elsewhere.
Told you hes hopeless guy thinks hes fucking amazing cuz he has an HH lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 22, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
"

You have no idea what you are talking about lol.

So you are just casually sustaining alch and go T15s with the amazing pack size? You just run T15s all day?

The pack size is still shit in a lot of maps. The balancing for XP per hour was the wrong move.

They should balance by both XP per hour AND pack size in maps. For open maps, keep lots of mobs but lower the XP per mob. For closed maps, increase the XP per mobs and keep the density.

Sextants are counter-intuitive to previously introduced game mechanics and new ones being introduced: Shaping and Elder/Shaper Map Influence Control.

+1 does not add variety to a map... it can totally change it to something else... that's not variety. Also with map drops being a lot more strict this league, vaaling all of your maps just to see 40% of them brick is not the answer.

I get it... you're trolling but please if you have no idea what you are talking about then just go elsewhere.

How am I trolling? I am every league one of the richest players until I quit and I get half of my income by mapping.

No I don't only alch, if only alching would be the best return of investment then GGG might as well remove all other map currencies and methods completely as they're irrelevant.

+1 adds variety because now instead of rerolling, you have to buy a new map. This is your DOWN or UP that you want so much. It's not an alch orb that changes the outcome, it's vaal orb, no difference in practice.

I do agree that Shaper and Elder influence is irrelevant but that's the only part that is not working as intended.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 22, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I am every league one of the richest players until I quit and I get half of my income by mapping.

Last edited by Prizy on Jan 22, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I am every league one of the richest players until I quit and I get half of my income by mapping.

Another lesson in logical fallacies, fellow kids!

Here's my guide, maybe you can become as good of a mapper as me as well!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2064695

Let me know if there any other ways I can clear your confusion in either logical fallacies or how to play the game properly : = } Always here to help!

P.S There's a cute picture of me in the bottom of the guide O u O
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 22, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
Compared to most people? You aren't rich you're more of a little bird if anything. Like your encounter char is probably worth less than 100c in most cases.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Let me know if there any other ways I can clear your confusion in either logical fallacies or how to play the game properly : = } Always here to help!

LMFAO.

Who the fuck writes a guide and has their first link as a mirror and a headhunter.

You are sad LOL.

That is the shittiest clear speed I have seen in a long fucking time. If you are showcasing a character that is good at bossing... the showcase the bossing not your atrocious trash-tier clear speed.

Also how the fuck are you writing a guide with 100s of exalts of gear? That has to be the dumbest shit i have ever seen LOL.

Thanks for the laugh bud.
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:
Compared to most people? You aren't rich you're more of a little bird if anything. Like your encounter char is probably worth less than 100c in most cases.

My raw currency on 2nd of January, I quit on 5th. If you can accumulate 3.5 mirrors of flat currency within 2 weeks, I'd love to see it!

Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 22, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

LMFAO.

Who the fuck writes a guide and has their first link as a mirror and a headhunter.

You are sad LOL.

That is the shittiest clear speed I have seen in a long fucking time. If you are showcasing a character that is good at bossing... the showcase the bossing not your atrocious trash-tier clear speed.

Also how the fuck are you writing a guide with 100s of exalts of gear? That has to be the dumbest shit i have ever seen LOL.

Thanks for the laugh bud.

But do you think I'm cute?

~ Uggguuuuu *nuzzles*
I'm not going to bother with this Apathy hes small time. Helpless and hopeless.

smh
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info