[3.3] Inpulsa's Fury

"
caladriel wrote:
Played this build, really loved it! Does it have any potential as a league starter though? Maybe start with reave and respec to this once you get inpulsas and impresence? Also Thunderfist for shield charge. Hmmm... What do you guys think?

It could be a league starter for me, but you have to judge for yourself.
Hi, thanks for the build idea, it's really great and I'm having a ton of fun so far.

It did work as a league starter for me, transitioned at level 68 and it worked like a charm.

I have a couple of questions, I don't see you using blood rage a lot in your videos, is it absolutely necessary (I personally opted for a CWDT set up with immortal call, vaal grace and increased duration).

I also don't understand why we need an orb of storm level 1 ?

Thank you.
"
Nininil wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build idea, it's really great and I'm having a ton of fun so far.

It did work as a league starter for me, transitioned at level 68 and it worked like a charm.

I have a couple of questions, I don't see you using blood rage a lot in your videos, is it absolutely necessary (I personally opted for a CWDT set up with immortal call, vaal grace and increased duration).

I also don't understand why we need an orb of storm level 1 ?

Thank you.

Blood rage is not necessary, just extra speed if you feel like you need it. Orb of storms is for more reliable Elemental Overload uptime on bosses.
Hey man,

I'd really really really like to try out the build, it looks pretty damn awesome. Main question, are 21/20 gems required? i noticed in your video (budget) that you use a few of them. (That would drive up the price of the build).

Thanks a ton,
Rompster
Dear friend, the attachment to the forum your build a PoB of suggested leveling build does not correctly specified and does not show the skill tree
"
Rompster wrote:
Hey man,

I'd really really really like to try out the build, it looks pretty damn awesome. Main question, are 21/20 gems required? i noticed in your video (budget) that you use a few of them. (That would drive up the price of the build).

Thanks a ton,
Rompster

No, 21/20 gems are not required
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Mar 29, 2018, 1:03:21 PM
"
Sparkuwa wrote:
Dear friend, the attachment to the forum your build a PoB of suggested leveling build does not correctly specified and does not show the skill tree

he put a PathOfBuilding script, download PathOfBuilding and start using it, it is really worth it if you want to improve your skill and knowledge of the game. in the beginning, it is a little strange but you get used to it. This is a really easy way to try making builds (easy if you know what are you doing) and gives an accurate Damage output which you can't see from the in-game DPS (not accurate at all). there you can see the skill tree, items, gems, etc.
Last edited by chowar96 on Mar 30, 2018, 3:59:54 AM
Hey, thanks for the response above, some more questions:

(((so it has high clearspeed, high mobility, high Aoe, hight single target DPS, high survivability ?!

any con ?!

if you were lvl 85 which points would you cut ?! (got a lvl 85 skilltree?)

if i can'T afford a 6L only a 5L which gem should i take out?

is watcher eye mandatory? did you take it for the mana reduction or for the light penetration ?!

how does the wise oak flask work? we need to keep lightning resist at 74 ?

also is it normal my tooltip DPS is like 3k ?! ))))

This guy put all my questions down for me. (5L, lower lvl, etc)

Also, the build concept is fantastic, however, the one thing you didn't mention in your budget section is jewels. Which cost a lot. I'm assuming that you did use them for your budget version, its just a bit misleading to see the budget version, but use several multiple ex jewels to fix life and resists and add attack speed. This was personally disappointing as I was on a budget and its a bit lackluster without the jewels, my resists are too low, and at sub-level 97 i cut out all the jewels for the main tree.

However, I'll say the build looks great, this is just constructive criticism not meant to be harsh or flaming, just truthful. I'll try to keep farming on my alt to try to get jewels.

Thanks,

Rompster
Last edited by Rompster on Apr 3, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
"
Rompster wrote:

However, I'll say the build looks great, this is just constructive criticism not meant to be harsh or flaming, just truthful. I'll try to keep farming on my alt to try to get jewels.

Thanks,

Rompster

Hey! Thanks for feedback. You are correct - i did use the jewels, but how much would 3 stat life+res and either attack speed or lightning damage jewels cost? I'd guess 20-30c. You probably would not even notice a difference if i used those. And i did got down to 4-link, which i think outweighs the jewels easily anyway.

As for questions. For which gems to use on 5l - ask PoB since it will depend on your gear. What points to drop - decide yourself if you would rather give up dps or life. I'd give up life while leveling, but it's just me. Watcher's Eye is not mandatory, but very nice to have. 3k tooltip is normal, check PoB to find out real DPS.

Hope that helps! Have Fun!
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Apr 8, 2018, 9:02:55 AM
Just wanted to leave a quick thanks for this awesome build! Appreciating that you shared this with us.
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info