Behind the Scenes: How Weta Workshop made the Kitava Statue

This game has given to me what no other game ever has.

The sculpture is a massive turn on because of its design and insane detail that has been put into it! I must have one of these models GiGiGi...
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
nice job u did guys :)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Impressive!
I love Weta Workshops work, it is impeccable.
great
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Diablo 1 & 2 creators would be proud :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
1st of all... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

2nd. Since there are awesome weapons in poe please do something with the guys from AWEme YouTube channel, would love to see a melee weapons made in irl.
Weta Workshops talent always blows me away - nice to see they're continuing the LOTR tradition of 'Need Moar Skulls!!'
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Awesome work....but one thought... The story of Kitava relates that he couldn't be trusted with the community's food... he just ate everything...and sort of 'shrugged it off'. This awesome demon wouldn't even shrug off such judgment, he'd just eat the being that complained.... I was hoping for a character flaw, like a big belly, or oversized mouth, or some assymetry to correspond to his gluttony....

yes, I know, I'm not worthy to criticise art, but I'm not impressed with the concept.. think I'm safe there.

Besides, He killed me over 50 times....
GGG thats awesome and all, but please hire more people to game optimization and client reduce resources!

Old PC die faster while playing POE!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info