Behind the Scenes: How Weta Workshop made the Kitava Statue

Nice. Could be a lot better if was bigger imo.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Please. Please please please have these (or something similar) available for purchase. I love all the high quality collectible statues other games have released from companies like Sideshow Collectibles. Would love to show off my PoE pride on my desk at work!
yeah I mean that's cool but when are you going to buff Lich spawns?
delete all lootboxes
Very cool,

As someone who has worked in a sculpture foundry it is really interesting to see the process in detail.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
H4xolotl wrote:
"
Hope this deal with the devil goes better than the Garena one.

This sounds harsh, but does Weta Workshop even know who GGG is? AFAIK it was all contracted & arranged by Tencent.

Ironic, given that Weta & GGG are both based in New Zealand...

I was referring entirely to tencent, who have time and again ravaged IPs and turned otherwise great works into piles of steaming dogshit, as I_NO might say. I believe Chris is savvy enough not to let a soulless monstrosity like tencent get too close to a passion project like PoE...but after some of the Garena mishaps, I'm not holding any breaths.

And I'm sure Weta are aware of GGG. It's not a big place, NZ.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
POE MOVIE PLZ!!!!!!!!!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
d3 gets necromancers

lols
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Fact: Weta are amazing

Fact: Kitava has a tail...

Wait how did that fit in the statue? Was it in the chair? What else can you find in Oriathen statuses?
Did they even make the status? Will I stop typing questions? will any be answered? What will I eat for lunch?... now I'm just off topic...

GGG and Weta, please do More I can't think of an endgame boss I wouldn't love to see a real statue of.
Izaro with the goddess would look so cool... or the elder getting shot by shapers beam...

Last edited by stomatopod on Jan 21, 2018, 8:48:03 PM
Where do I put my money in exchange for said items?
Very detailed sculpting job to produce these. Awesome job Weta Workshop and GGG! :-) Thanks for sharing.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info