[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

I understand this might be a noob question, but can we use a shield instead of 2 claws? Can we incorporate the shield somehow with this build?
i am pretty new of this game i am trying this fun build i have any question ...

what gear i have to prefer about " armor+evasion or full armor or full evasion" ?

any help about impossible to survive vs last difficulty labirinth? one hit from boss and i am dead

why on your equip dont use any chaos res ?

see my equip on profile and tell me what i am wrong

the equip not its perfect but its good
Thanks for the build. Do you plan on updating it for 3.5 by including one of the banners? War banner sounds like it will give a big buff by “increasing physical damage taken by nearby enemies.”
How far into the endgame can this build take us? solo ubers? what is the limit?

Also, is there any way to get some projectile speed into this build or is it not needed? I like when ST has longer range. Or do we sacrifice too much trying to get some? For example: "Ballistic Mastery"(20%) is just 2 points away from Heart of the oak, perhaps I could grab that one? Sniper is pretty close as well (2 points) but that one is only 10%. What do you think?

I understand that singletarget will be lacking with the slower projectiles & point blank :/
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 4, 2018, 5:54:26 PM
"
alxndr_ wrote:
I understand this might be a noob question, but can we use a shield instead of 2 claws? Can we incorporate the shield somehow with this build?

If you use a shield you'll lose a ton of damage. When I made this I tried the dagger+Lyco combo but it was much worse. Dual wield is the way to go for us.

"
DarkBear_ wrote:
Thanks for the build. Do you plan on updating it for 3.5 by including one of the banners? War banner sounds like it will give a big buff by “increasing physical damage taken by nearby enemies.”

Yes I'll update it but don't know when I'll have time to do it though. Hopefully before league start but not 100% sure. Anyway I don't expect any big changes for us.

"
supersimme wrote:
How far into the endgame can this build take us? solo ubers? what is the limit?

Also, is there any way to get some projectile speed into this build or is it not needed? I like when ST has longer range. Or do we sacrifice too much trying to get some? For example: "Ballistic Mastery"(20%) is just 2 points away from Heart of the oak, perhaps I could grab that one? Sniper is pretty close as well (2 points) but that one is only 10%. What do you think?

I understand that singletarget will be lacking with the slower projectiles & point blank :/

This can do everything with the possible exception of Uber elder. I'm pretty sure that a skilled player can do it but I'm not particularly great at that fight and I haven't tried it with this build. It's not ideal for it though.
Projectile speed is bad. Check the FAQ. You can get some but you should know what you're losing. It's your choice but I don't recommend it.

"
khyoro wrote:
i am pretty new of this game i am trying this fun build i have any question ...

what gear i have to prefer about " armor+evasion or full armor or full evasion" ?

any help about impossible to survive vs last difficulty labirinth? one hit from boss and i am dead

why on your equip dont use any chaos res ?

see my equip on profile and tell me what i am wrong

the equip not its perfect but its good

You should get evasion if you have the choice but it's not very important. High life rolls is the most important thing. You're getting one-shot because you don't have enough life. Also you should use WB to dodge big hits. It's very important for us.
Chaos res is not important for 99% of the content. The game is balanced around -60% chaos res.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 4, 2018, 9:26:37 PM
I Imported all the leveling builds into PoB so if someone will level as this in the new league they can just have it open and change trees at the bottom.
(its only the skill trees)

https://pastebin.com/4x5CCqKJ

Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 5, 2018, 8:23:13 AM
I was curious about two things, would you ever consider blood magic or does that cost too much damage also would you consider cherubims maleficence?
Thoughts on using lancing steel with this?
"
I was curious about two things, would you ever consider blood magic or does that cost too much damage also would you consider cherubims maleficence?

There really is no need once ur start dealing damage & leeching mana, if u thought about it on the mainskill, u can spam as much as you like without running out of mana once u get going. Also skills that reserve mana would reserve life if u are talking about the passive, so that is also a big nono I would say.
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 6, 2018, 3:32:24 AM
Would this build be a good choice for one of the two new impale physical attacks in 3.5? With some changes to make it a sword-focused tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info