Be wary of ''Item'' scams

I know this particular group in general hell most groups do we consider them ''Not very liked'' anyway cause they suck on what they do and they're not very nice people.

It isn't exactly a scam it's more of a predator praying on a newbie okay could be a scam lols

Anyway be wary of this this group targets several items including Hinakawas sight and pretend it's like 20 ex or something stupid but in reality it's like 1c. The new target is Rigwald's crest so they pretend it's 20 ex or something stupid.

WTB YOUR SHROUND OF LIGHTLESS I OFFER DIS SUPER CUTE ITEM FOR 20 EX HEHEHEHE I'M A SMART GUY

More info can be found on reddit I'd post it here but it's ''Not right'' according to some mods

/dinosaurs

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2018, 8:32:47 PM
Really got to wonder how someone who could fall for a stunt like this gets 20ex in the first place.
some people do it for Demigod's chest. They all listed their demigod chests as 50+ex. they expect us to believe it's 50ex too and they offered demi chest to every watcher's eye jewel i have in abyss.

i have like 8+ in standard which i bought for 5ex.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 21, 2018, 2:33:28 PM
Ah, interesting. Saw on Reddit a bit ago. Not exactly innovative, but hey arbitrage is arbitrage.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
So thats why that was 20 ex. Im sitting here thinking to myself what crackheads think that amulet is worth anything.

Or is the amulet actually good for some dodge builds?
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Jan 21, 2018, 4:27:52 PM
Who cares lol. Scamming in a video game for pixels. OMEGALUL
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Who cares lol. Scamming in a video game for pixels. OMEGALUL

No you. You are lolled.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I am almost tempted to take down all their names and then proceed to troll them/bait them and waste their time just for the lolz, because I love taking a shot at douchebags :D .
"
andreicde wrote:
I am almost tempted to take down all their names and then proceed to troll them/bait them and waste their time just for the lolz, because I love taking a shot at douchebags :D .

If you do please record and post it on youtube.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
useless items will still be useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info