Map Drops = AIDS

"
Miská wrote:
You really can't just dismiss every tool a game gives you and say they are to 'efficient' for me. I just want to play. That is part of the gameplay experience.

However, you can apparently dismiss the large fraction of players that finds the map system just very frustrating. BTW, the game has never given me a Bisco's, so so much for the "tools that the game gives me".

"
Miská wrote:
And at the end of all that they are giving you a choice to skip it all. Run t15 white maps all day if you really really can't be bothered to spend the time necesarry to engage with your atlas. But you even refuse that. Because buying content from other players, when you obviously are to lazy to do it yourself is also considered bad.

Well, that is obviously impossible because the average T15 white map doesn't give enough returns to sustain. But yes, I see that this is the level of argument you want to have, and you clearly beat me at that level.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
This is the only league ever map sustain was a challenge / is a challenge.

I always fully fill my atlas to best of ability always within usually 10 or so from perfect. Mainly uniques like grandmasters etc.

In all previous leagues prior to atlas, the launch of atlas, and foward it's been no problem to stay running t13+ maps.

With the new map pool, it's becoming a nightmare. so many random options for a map drop to be lower level.

The solution they say, clear your map completion, remove maps from the pool drop, and shape the atlas.

The whole point of this last expansion was to remove the need to shape the atlas provide reasons to go farm any and all maps. Instead they made it even worse than before.

But it doesn't matter cause all you need to do for money is shape vault, sextant it, it sits perfectly for premium sextant blocking, and then run breach on it for crazy drops. It loves to randomly get shaper / elder on it cause of it's neutral position, and it has one of the easiest T14 boss options you can get.

Was kind of hoping having epic 8 mod kitava fights to turn into something fun challenging, but rewarding. But nope, same old same old. farm vault get hoarders cards and ex drops all the time.
But that only works if you run it with breach. really.
"
keeperofstars wrote:
This is the only league ever map sustain was a challenge / is a challenge.

I always fully fill my atlas to best of ability always within usually 10 or so from perfect. Mainly uniques like grandmasters etc.

In all previous leagues prior to atlas, the launch of atlas, and foward it's been no problem to stay running t13+ maps.

With the new map pool, it's becoming a nightmare. so many random options for a map drop to be lower level.

The solution they say, clear your map completion, remove maps from the pool drop, and shape the atlas.

The whole point of this last expansion was to remove the need to shape the atlas provide reasons to go farm any and all maps. Instead they made it even worse than before.

But it doesn't matter cause all you need to do for money is shape vault, sextant it, it sits perfectly for premium sextant blocking, and then run breach on it for crazy drops. It loves to randomly get shaper / elder on it cause of it's neutral position, and it has one of the easiest T14 boss options you can get.

Was kind of hoping having epic 8 mod kitava fights to turn into something fun challenging, but rewarding. But nope, same old same old. farm vault get hoarders cards and ex drops all the time.
But that only works if you run it with breach. really.

Really? You must have started playing in Breach league then I suppose. Because the current league map sustain is a cakewalk compared to pre atlas leagues.

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

I've heard that

This is the problem right here. Zero experience, only hearsay. And then you make an argument based on that. It's hilarious.
Last edited by Miská on Jan 23, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info