Map Drops = AIDS

*Angry*
Map drops = AIDS.

I can barely start generating a Red pool this league, and none of the red maps I need are the Red maps that would spread Elder to the Red zone.

Seems terrible.

More to the point, I've been stuck with a low-lvl Elder and no way to touch him bc I'm missing the boring-ass low-level maps I need to complete him.

Seems downright awful.

This sucks. It's not fun.
*Throws something in frustration.*
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Jan 21, 2018, 1:00:34 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Zana mods!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
*Angry*
Map drops = AIDS.

I can barely start generating a Red pool this league, and none of the red maps I need are the Red maps that would spread Elder to the Red zone.

Seems terrible.

More to the point, I've been stuck with a low-lvl Elder and no way to touch him bc I'm missing the boring-ass low-level maps I need to complete him.

Seems downright awful.

This sucks. It's not fun.
*Throws something in frustration.*

Yeah it's bad. There's only a handful of people in the forums that defend the droprates and think they are fine lol

They are fine. People just need to get used to needing to invest to get returns. And not just 1-2 maps but consistent investment. Most zana mods pay for themselves easily. We just got spoiled for a while.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Agreed, we were spoiled with Harbinger but there is still an underlying issue at the game's core. For myself personally I find it's just not fun once you get to a certain point, having to invest in maps (which isn't guaranteed to do anything) mixed with the godawful trading system and new influence mechanics just makes the game a chore to play.

You got a point there. Map trading is god awful. It would be a good step forward that if they want people to actively trade maps, they should make it easier to trade small items like this. Because whispering 20 people for 1 map constantly is not fun at all.
Learn how to manage your atlas. Having t15 worth 1c is worse than having them at 20c
What is the point of t1-14 maps if i can just easily buy t15 and never runs lower maps because why would i? Better shit in t15+, right? Its called fucking progression that you have to work for and not have everything completed in a week, there is a reason leagues last 3+ months. No company can produce enough content for your likes. Game has to last to keep players playing and some mechanics exist for that. It is possible to sustain t14+ maps, you just want it easy. Maybe ask for a single player version instead
Or play standard - set whole thing up once and have it forever
"
Miská wrote:
Zana mods!

Option for those with too much currency.

Those that don't like "efficient" gameplay are left behind. Harbinger was great, now it is shit again.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
Zana mods!

Option for those with too much currency.

Those that don't like "efficient" gameplay are left behind. Harbinger was great, now it is shit again.

Mods like bloodlines easily pay for themselves. There is no currency involved at all.

And your last comment is just silly. Should we just put white maps in then? Because chisel and alching is to efficient, some people might not like it. Hell maybe someone thinks it's already to 'efficient' to take a map out of their stash.... *sigh*
How about new character? I would usually play at least 5 builds a league, not counting rips. With some i prefer open maps, some - indoors. How do i predict what maps to keep unshaped?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info