LOL at the bisco collar amulet price

I truly enjoy playing poe on xbox but the one main thing that has been bugging me are the prices on trade. Thankfully, some of the overpriced items have gone down the last couple of weeks (example- Belly of the beast used to be like 15+ exalted but are now 5 and less). However, bisco collar seems like the only thing I am not sure getting cuz the prices are terrible for it. I see it moving from 15 ex to 20 ex throughout the week. I finally have enough to afford it, but is it even worth it? Should I wait? You guys think the prices will go down eventually?
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2018, 2:38:36 AM
xbox prices are just higher, meaning if you find something you can sell it for more.
once rolling its easy to make some decent cash. So yebuy the amulet cuzz its made to make more and better drops for you.

GL :)
Bought one for 15 a week ago, spent more shaping atlas for channels, now its good and in one week end of fairly semiefficent mapping I've made 9ex 400c and 700fus.

It's worth it if you play a lot or do sextanted blocking and shaping strats

XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Jan 21, 2018, 7:17:36 PM
You have to consider why it's so expensive, in this case, I kinda understand the cost.
It was already a much sought after chase unique that guarantees better drops, it was already very rare before GGG nerfed the drop rate in 3.1 So it's even more rare now, coupled with a lower xbox population... it does make sense.

I dropped a decently rolled one couple weeks back, wasn't running an MF character so put it in stash without a price while I decided if I could use it. Got offered 15ex that day, took it for the quick currency boost.

So yes, it's hella expensive, but there's good reason for that & people seem to be okay with the reasons and price tag.
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Bought one for 15 a week ago, spent more shaping atlas for channels, now its good and in one week end of fairly semiefficent mapping I've made 9ex 400c and 700fus.

It's worth it if you play a lot or do sextanted blocking and shaping strats

Did you buy my Bisco's? 96% quant unpriced. If so, thank you :D
Alright you guys persuaded me, I bought one.
A couple of decent ventor's gamble with 5%+ quant & a bisco's leash go real well with that if you start to get into MF. There's Windripper, Sadima's Touch & Goldwyrm if you REALLY get in to it, but then you're pushing the glass as fuck approach!

Good luck & Enjoy dem drops!
Xbox prices are not always higher.

Because we can't use poe. trade good rares seem a lot cheaper. Sometimes you can find ridiculous stuff and buy it for basically nothing just by browsing the trade board. Especially shaper and elder stuff.

Got a ilvl 100 6-link Savant Robe for 30 chaos. I just made that 1 offer and I think owner would have accepted less.

Currently you get an exalt for 65 c on ASC Xbox. It's 75 on PC. Keep that in mind, too
Last edited by H463N on Jan 23, 2018, 4:34:46 AM
In my opinion Uniques are more expensive than on PC but a lot of rare itmems are WAY cheaper than on PC, because most of the users don't know how to price them properly. Furthermore I think that they are happy about every offer the get. We don't have a search function like poe.trade. So offers itself are rarer than on PC. I bought a lot of jewels for 10-20 C which would have been around 1-2 Ex on PC.
Last edited by frky on Feb 8, 2018, 2:40:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info