Elder needs to be toned down. Plan and simple

elder is a simple boss fight compared to uber atziri.
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
What is that bow build man, come on... if you can't build properly, you defer the right to call the Elder fight overtuned. Geez.

Should I look at it?

Don't do it, you'll scream at him LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I am not going to lie - I've done him in yellow and white (not red) with two builds (molten strike and AW totem) and I still don't fully understand the mechanics - and I still beat him.

Like, when he does the big concentric circles, am I supposed to be close or far.

I really hate admitting I facerolled (in SSF no less), but I totally did.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
I am not going to lie - I've done him in yellow and white (not red) with two builds (molten strike and AW totem) and I still don't fully understand the mechanics - and I still beat him.

Like, when he does the big concentric circles, am I supposed to be close or far.

I really hate admitting I facerolled (in SSF no less), but I totally did.

the area-wide circle move? you're supposed to stay inside, elder will likely do his slow+degen cone move during this period so you'll need to look for a safe spot within the inner circle. If you position him correctly, you can continue to dps him when he does this.
I have an Alien pet.
I thought it was hard at first (first time was gold map) but once you learn the fight he is very easy. Watch some vids and/or practice.
Censored.
No life on one of the rings, no life on the jewel, no life on boots, low life on one of the rings, terrible life on astral plate. I had more life than you on my spectre summoner, and that one was trying to stay away from most mobs while you get close.
"
andreicde wrote:
No life on one of the rings, no life on the jewel, no life on boots, low life on one of the rings, terrible life on astral plate. I had more life than you on my spectre summoner, and that one was trying to stay away from most mobs while you get close.
he is still learning obviously. Don't be hard on him.
Elder is not hard. I find more difficult fist stage than second. Maybe because my dps is close to 2M. So portals are easy to kill. But I'm glass canyon and I often die in this black circles. After that stage im fine. Op will be fine too when he level up and get some advice how to build characters. It take some time of course.
Last edited by Kastmar on Jan 22, 2018, 12:59:12 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
Elder is not hard. I find more difficult fist stage than second. Maybe because my dps is close to 2M. So portals are easy to kill. But I'm glass canyon and I often die in this black circles. After that stage im fine. Op will be fine too when he level up and get some advice how to build characters. It take some time of course.

Trust me, he'll learn faster this way than from the responses he got on the thread, aka ''l2p'' or ''get gud''. He certainly needs more life on his build though.
Just a reminder: if you die at a boss, then you can't beat it.

Elder difficulty is fine.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:

Thank you.
Did you try turning it off and on again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info