To those who play Warframe

But with Prisma Grakata, you can have three at a time. :P And, there is a melee machinegun! More Soma-like than it is a Grakata, but it's a start.

Tempo Royale is good fun. I use the forward momentum from August Mesto for speedclearing Exterminate Fissures, using Volt for Move and Attack Speed on top; best Relics/min I can manage. Cleaving Whirlwind is still king of Damage numbers, but the mobility difference is huge. Love that they have their own place in the world like that.
I'm fairly neutral on Claws, but Astral Twilight also is real fancy stuff. Been too long since I've really rocked a thrown weapon a lot. Hmm. Pox, condition overload. Hmmmm. Yes.

Fanged Fusillade is strong - for the right weapon. Dread and Flux Rifle most notably: Dread for raw Damage, Flux Rifle for being a Slash proc monster (more Slash procs vs. non-Slash). Some other Slash-oriented status weapons also get decent yields similar to Flux Rifle, but that gets to be a sizable list :P So, FF is a little specific, but good when it's good.
Prisma Veritux is surprisingly solid, even though it's not a Rathbone. Nice pickup if you don't have any other Archwing melees. Not too notable otherwise.
CLEM CLEM!!!
I played way less than I intended; for some reason I thought Baro would still be around until later today. Still, it was only ~1 hour grind to get a second mod last night, so I got the stances.

Astral Twilight is sweet, but Tempo Royale, man.. that is fun. The little u-turn combo that results in a ground slam is fun, the constant wide sweeps with button mashing is fun, Valkyr’s Warcry with Galatine is fun. I wasn’t going to “potato” Valkyr until I got her prime, but now... maybe I will ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Yesterday’s daily was another coupon, so I picked up the last starter, Volt, for 37 plat. That’s basically the cost of the reactor and slot it comes with ^-^

Speed build, ahoy! I thought Valkyr was fast—and she is, with her enhanced mobility—but dayamn. She’s a bit squishy, and he’s a bit less; I’m a bit more partial towards playing around shields than without since, besides Hirudo, I don’t really have any life recovery. Reactor makes a huge difference as well. I think Valkyr is going to go on the back burner until I get her prime and Life Strike, and Volt is going to be my new main. I look forward to fleshing this build out.

On a different track, I think I’m going to try to build Hikou. Looks really fun and I’m still missing a secondary for Excalibur. I’ve already got Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, just need Concealed Explosives. Will probably have to picked that up off the market though, as I’ve already killed tons of Mine and Mutalist Ospreys, but 0.02% drop chance is like... no. I’m looking into Hikou Prime to see if there is a viable status build for once the damage starts to fall off. Would be much better if it had slash instead of puncture damage; I’m not sure if gas alone will be enough. Maybe? Just not sure it’s worth the ~100 plat to get a set off the market (vaulted). If not, Concealed Explosives is still worth seeking even if just for rescue missions.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I made my first sale. 2 Ayatan Statues for 15plat each!
Gives me another warframe slot!

I've got the Inaros quest going, so I'll probably grab him ASAP now. (also, have Banshee, Vauban, and Zephyr finished, Volt building in 1day4hrs)

Finally got Helios and he's scanning away... takes too long to scan enemies, though... I kill them too fast.

Also, got my 50 milestone eclipse pack or something? Looks like a 6 day affinity booster and a sigil... they should really tell you what you get, if they want you to be happy about it. (Like an in-game email listing what you got, cuz I'm just searching my inventory for new stuff and hoping to pick it out.)
Selling Ayatans? That hurts me deeply.
(I need a whole bunch more Endo to max out my Prime mods)
(but, 's just a joke, no worries :p )

The login reward system is one of various Things that DE is currently Working On. I think the idea is that you have some choice in what you receive on the milestones? Don't recall exactly. I'd expect them to make the rewards more explicitly stated, at the very least. If not, when the time comes let us comment. For now, as is oft the case, the wiki has answers.
The tribute system is actually one of the things I'm not that jazzed about. I'm a founder, but only a couple weeks ago hit the 150-days milestone: when Daily Tribute was introduced, it did not count retroactively, and on top of that I don't play continuously. Meh. As it stands it's still going to take more than a year to finally get Primed Shred, assuming I don't miss days. That's so long that I simply count Primed Shred as non-existent. >.>

In other news, I'm about to sell two more potato'ed weapons, plus three Forma's worth. Fare thee well, Ignis, you were a blast. Finally replaced with Ignis Wraith, yay.
Aaand missed today's Sortie due to daylight savings. Boo.

"If not, Concealed Explosives is still worth seeking even if just for rescue missions."
Concealed Explosives can and will demolish the user if not handled with care.
Plus, you have Volt so the Rescue target should honestly not see a single enemy :P Vroom.

Concealed Explosives is hella fun though. Grey got a lot of revives when we started abusing that particular Mod, haha. Not good at keeping distance.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 13, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"If not, Concealed Explosives is still worth seeking even if just for rescue missions."
Concealed Explosives can and will demolish the user if not handled with care.
Plus, you have Volt so the Rescue target should honestly not see a single enemy :P Vroom.

Concealed Explosives is hella fun though. Grey got a lot of revives when we started abusing that particular Mod, haha. Not good at keeping distance.

Machinegun Hikou grenades is exactly what seems so prospecting XD I look forward to jumping into a scrub mission, wiping out a huge pack of something, getting deaded, and dropping an “oops” in the chat. Plus, I feel like the risk factor is necessary to balance out my owning Sicarius Prime + Barrel Diffusion + Lethal Torrent.

Question about Volt: Does his Static Discharge reset if he loses contact with the ground before making an attack? I.e., when bullet jumping or even just a small drop sprinting over a rock? Also, what is the electricity damage’s priority when combining elements? Last?
Devolving Wilds
Land
You can see your current (he he he) Discharge damage in the top right. It's only discharged upon damaging an enemy with a weapon or ability: jumping won't build up charge, but also does not spend it. Elemental Damage from buffs and the likes are added last.
Warframe's birthday party is live! Log in now for your (100%) free (for nothing!) Excalibur Dex skin (no charge!) :D Plus, there's four alerts, for the Dex weapons and Syandana: Furis (machine pistol), Sybaris (burst rifle) and Dakra (dual swords). Each comes with a potato and weapon slot. Good time to be around.

e; in fact, suppose I'll set up that second account rn. Good headstart, haha.

e2; hahaha the Intercept was stupid with a near useless Mk1-Braton. Took a bunch of bullets to kill anything, so now I was running around avoiding enemies because it was all I could do. :P Entirely out of bullets for the last quarter of round 2, had to use Pull to keep dudes from capturing. Ah well, easy enough. The Exterminate got me three Eximi kills on Earth too, for the Junction :D
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 14, 2018, 6:39:04 PM
Got MR9 last night and ran all those anniversary missions for the fun gear when I got home from work.

Still working on Inaros... part 3... I HATE Bursas... and I have to kill 5 Denial Bursas... couldn't have been either of the other targets, no, it had to be Bursas... (though I've never killed a Juggernaut, and I've taken out a few bursas... it's just a matter of finding them, snow globing them, and then slicing up their backsides as I run around them as they turn to hit me.

Also, the Razorback Armada is up for PS4, but I have no keys... so Archwing missions on Jupiter and Neptune... Still only have Odonata (need tons of Oxium for clan research on the Ixtal one)

Edit: (Apparently, there are Denial Bursas in the Razorback fight, so I might get some credit in there, but it sounds like hacked bursas don't count... we'll see)
Last edited by Zaludoz on Mar 14, 2018, 9:16:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info