[Feature Request] Only party leader can loot

Only party leader can loot could be an useful feature for those "Free XP Leech" services. What do you think?

Edit: or maybe add an option to grant permissions to certain party members could also loot, so if you have a friend in pty grant him permission too.
Last edited by xSirk on Jan 20, 2018, 4:33:36 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2018, 4:19:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would rather prefer "simulate party" option.
It's not against rules to run more than one client at once as long as you don't modify files (so 2 per pc or 6 if u use virtual machine).

Some may say it's inconvenient but if u already have second pc you can just run side accounts there and it's not that bad.

I guess it could be a nice option, you boost your loot but also increase monster hp and lower xp/h.
If we can do this anyway there is no reason to hide it behind costs of better/extra pc and increased energy use (save the planet, be eco blah blah blah)

Agreed. This would make selling boss kills or leveling up randoms much more safe for host.
ggg never announced their support or aversion towards "services".

if they leave the current state of not supporting them, they get alot of work for their support team because of the massive complaints players have about each other.

if they support services, there are unknown consequences.

---

the game went kind of down from "only free for all" to "timed loot" then to "instanced loot".
and now "all loot is mine"?

i don't like the option you suggested. simply because it's the wrong way and the logical consequence of ggg pleasing the casuals. if anything the way should go back to "free for all".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info