[3.6]The Pale Master - Death's Oath(Life Based)

"
engharat wrote:
actually there IS a better helmet than the one suggested - and it is eber's unification. No life, but 10% more damage, even more against bosses whose chaos res does not go to zero with despair.

You lose life, life regeneration, armour, chaos resistance, and fire resistance, if you swap to Eber's Unification.

You gain nothing that can account for those losses. I would not recommend swapping to that helmet.
Do you have a gameplay video at all? or could you get one?
"
reylez wrote:

Hi i actually ment the debuff you get by death's oath chest. I had trouble sustaining my life when i was <70 lvl with -Chaos resist and low liferegen.
Meanwhile the debuff became a non factor :)

I asked the 2nd question (despair/witchfire) before i downloaded and importet your build in PoB. With PoB it became clear that the 20% quality Despair gem offers so much dmg together with a constant use of witchfire.
Thanks anyway for the guide and for your answers!
I really enjoy your build :)

Right now im thinking about skipping the immortal call setup for a withertotem setup and allelopathy gloves

I'm happy you enjoy the build! Sustaining your life is only a matter of having enough chaos res coupled with enough life regeneration. I'm currently sitting at 1703.5 life regen without a flask activated. 65,564.6 Death Aura DPS without a flask.

The Immortal Call setup is personal preference. I couldn't get enough health, on a totem, to keep the totem alive long enough during the fights where it's needed.

Allelopathy gloves are personal preference, too. I felt the loss of life, life regen, and resists was too difficult to overcome when using them.

I'm still trying to find the perfect 4L, single-target setup, for the gloves. There's not really a skill that can do substantial damage, sadly.
"
Rosslol wrote:
Do you have a gameplay video at all? or could you get one?

I don't have a game play video. It would be far too taxing on my old machine. You're welcome to add me, in game, and run some maps, though. I have no problem showing off the build's capabilities.
What skill did you use to lvl to 62ish for Death's Oath?
Gem Setup?
"
sinistry4 wrote:
What skill did you use to lvl to 62ish for Death's Oath?
Gem Setup?

I actually leveled with friends. It can be done with ED / Contagion. That's what I used. I'm still working out the most efficient method to solo level this build.
Could I ask what is the vorici method for your off coloring, when I tried to input on 5 socket it listed as only 1% to hit.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
I like this build, thanks for posting it.
I have been playing it for about a week now. I dusted off my old 85 scion that had a free reset and loaded on the uniques that I already had in my stash and threw on some rares. It feels like a very fast mapper to me.
I am using your tree, Pantheon and enchants...
I switched out the Voll's for now because I got a Burgonet with the Blight enchant but I will switch back when I get the Voll's enchanted.
I put Contagion in my CwDT instead of tempest shield, and I have tried Essence drain for face tanking experiments.
I have been using Winterheart, I think that is a stroke of genius for this build.
And I am using Enduring cry on really tough maps and blue pack, it feels good.
no portal gem.

At level 92 with 5500 life and doing t14 and t15 corrupted maps with ease. The bosses mostly get skipped but that is just me. I have been able to kill every boss that I need to up to this point.
"
Jeremychen wrote:
Could I ask what is the vorici method for your off coloring, when I tried to input on 5 socket it listed as only 1% to hit.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

You use Vorici's bench to socket to the colors you need. You only need 3 linked. You need 5 off-color sockets.
This chest only requires strength. That makes Green and Blue sockets very difficult to roll. This method is what I've used, twice, to color a chest.

Put the chest in the bench.
Step 1:
Socket the chest to 2 sockets. Color those sockets to either 2B or 1B1G. Don't move to Step 2 until you do this. It's very important.
Step 2:
Socket the chest to 3 sockets. Make sure it's now 2B1G. If it's not, repeat Steps 2 and 3 until it is.
Step 3:
Link those sockets.
Now, the expensive part.
Step 4:
Socket the chest to 4 sockets. Make sure it's now 3B1G or 2B2G. If it's not, repeat Steps 3 and 4 until it is.
Step 5:
Socket the chest to 5 sockets. Make sure it's now 3B2G. If it's not, repeat Steps 4 and 5 until it is.
Step 6:
Socket the chest to 6 sockets. The last socket should roll Red. If it doesn't, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until it is.

Final chest colors should be 3 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Red.
"
sqwatop wrote:
I like this build, thanks for posting it...

Thank you for the compliment!! I'm very glad you're enjoying the build!
I had looked at Winterheart when making the build. It's a solid choice.
I wanted to squeeze out as much damage as I could. That's why I went with the rare.
I've tried putting Contagion + ED on a CWDT setup. It.... didn't perform how I would like it to.
I really hope they look at the damage values for Death's Oath. Or, give us a solid single-target spell.
Bosses are the only thing the build really can't do. Sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info