Why make a thread if you don't understand what you're saying?

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
You really want to go down the cosmetics route, don't you?

It was my first post in the thread.

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
The price of a full skin swap in PoE is about 25-30 dollars even with discounts, the overwatch ones you posted about are 5 dollars apiece.

Overwatch costs €40-60.

Path of Exile cannot be comfortably enjoyed for free indefinitely but you don’t need €60 worth of extra stash tabs.

Overwatch skins are hero-specific. There’s how many heroes now? €5 x 26 = €130.

Path of Exile MTX can be equipped on any character.

The Overwatch ones I posted are just recoloured versions of the default skins.

Path of Exile’s MTX offer greater change than just different colours.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
...Bringing up a buy to play was a silly move. Some people just don't seem to understand the difference between free to play and buy to play. Which I find...inexplicable, but there you go.

Mtxes in a free to play are essential. They are far less tenable in a game with a substantial entry price. Which is something even the densest of developers and publishers are figuring out -- Squeenix have made all costume and weapon skins in the new Dissidia game unlockable in-game. The only known paid additions will be full characters, which is above and beyond mtxes. Ever since SWBF2, people are...I don't know, strangely wary of mtxes in buy-to-play games. Go figure!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 21, 2018, 9:16:39 AM
Well its all good then because Overwatch has a whole bunch of character unique skins which change a lot and are available for free without the need to spend 25-30 dollars on a full set.

You are also assuming that 1) a PoE player would be satisfied with a single skin for all of his characters despite their looks/build and 2) Overwatch players play the whole roster while in fact spamming a single hero is so prominent it has become a problem.
PoE also gate cosmetics behind time restricted paywalls very few people can afford. #suppacks

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"

Re-Logic (Terraria) never increased the pricetag after expanding the game tenfold over six years of patches.

god bless red and his team, i have played (believed or not) over 30k hrs in that game, hell i dont regret any damn seconds of it!
Last edited by S0ULSH0CK on Jan 21, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
Is this thread the actual epitome of irony, or is it just me?
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
They're getting better at it. ;)

They wouldn't be if everyone pretended that the game is perfect and Chris is made of honey.
If you don't like reading honest feedback you should not visit a forum that's main purpose is honest feedback.
The thread title is a very good question. Why did you make this thread when you do not understand what you are saying?

BTW, this game is not free. It costs my time.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Free game no bitchin.
/thread.

Also all y'all raggin on OP when he clearly states F2P smh.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jan 22, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Why do people complain about a FREE game? Don't get it.

It's called having an opinion. You just had one yourself.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info