Some Newbie Marauder questions

Hi guys,

Leveling my first character here.

When making my Sunder build, should I fill out the life and strength nodes first or do the Mace nodes beforehand as I level (This is not SSF)

Does co (currency) mean chaos orb?

Do people use Vigilant Strike?

Enduring Cry over Rallying cry?

When do I get my first Golem?

I feel like Sunder already hits multiple targets, should when I get multi strike gem I should switch to it as my support gem?

What is endurance?

What is shield?

What is a soul and how do you acquire souls?

Do Abyss micro transactions transfer to standard and stay with your account forever?

Is there a way to vendor items without clicking and DRAGGING every single item?

Answer as many or as little as you can haha!

Thanks, this is the first game in awhile that I'm taking a liking too!
Last edited by nasshu on Jan 19, 2018, 3:13:32 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2018, 5:22:46 AM
Well.
1.Generally, while leveling you pick up nodes as you need them. Pick whatever you're missing at the moment.
2.Probably, yeah. Chaos orbs generally are written as "c"
3.Not really. Not 'cause it's not viable, there are just better skills.
4.Enduring cry is defensive option, ralliyng - offensive. Generally enduring cry is better option as damage bonus from rallying doesn't really help.
5.Golem gem is given to you somewhere in act 4.
6.Multistrike is good for Sunder. It's not about hitting multiple targets. Multistike makes you attack 3 times instead of 1.
7.Endurance = Endurance charges, they reduce your physical damage taken.
8.Shield is shield, thing for your offhand to block attacks and get some stats.
9.Souls are pantheon upgrades, you will be able to get them in maps by killing certain bosses.
10.Yes, MTX/stash tabs/etc are permanent, noone gonna take them from you.
11.Yes, you can Ctr+click items into vendor window/stash tab.
Just wanted to add that you can also hold Shift when using any currency item to keep it selected. So when you have 3 items to identify, you can right click a scroll of wisdom, hold Shift and click all three items.

There is a tool called Path of Building, which allows you to plan your character passive tree and also the gear. It also is possible to import your current char and see how much selecting certain passive tree nodes would change. I highly recommend it to play around with. The forum thread can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

Cheers and have fun with POE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info