Graphical Errors since 3.1.2

Hey there,

I must say I'm pretty dissapointed of the technical circumstances of the Abyss League. First thing is the widely known massive FPS Problem and since today after the 3.1.2 patch I now have graphical errors for the first time.

Only in Maps so far (each one). Hideout and towns are error free.

I'm using a Gainward GTX 1070 with the most current driver version 390.65. Just checked, there is no newer driver available. Also it's fuc*ing frustrating that the game won't run at stable 60 fps with a 500€ graphic card! The rest of my system is pretty neat too, no bottleneck etc.

My system and my Gpu are NOT overheating. See picture below. 60-70°C are completely fine for a gpu during load.

Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
If the issue isn't local hardware or drivers, then you need to run /bug in chat before you post the screenshot. The bug report number it gives back helps GGG reproduce the issue. (eg: by storing data needed to test on the exact map, location, etc, you are on.)
I have the same laser show going on if the game decides to run without crashing my pc to BSOD. Interesting.
@SlippyCheeze

thanks, I'll note that for the next time.

Allthough there seems to have been some hidden or minor patch to the game. My graphical errors are gone totally now. Today I just had Ashen Wood as Zana mission again and everything was fine. Except the fps...

Sidenote: my computer was running/idling non-stop since my first post. No restart, no changes to the system made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info