Earthquake aftershock calculation & conditional modifiers/add dmg

Hey there.

Somewhat simple question.

If I link immolate to earthquake

Let's say the first hit of earquake ignites my target .... now, will the aftershock's damage :
a) - take the immolate extra damage into account
b) - calculated from the initial hit ( which could not benefit from the immolate damage since the targets were initially not on fire ) ?

PS : don't mind the unoptimized setup, I sitll need to find some items and stuff, I just linked it because I don't have another immolate gems in the stash to link it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 18, 2018, 11:46:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 10:23:21 PM
A. Secondary hits from skills are never based off the actual damage dealt by the initial hit, even if the skill wording makes it sound like they are. They're always calculated independently.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thanks for the prompt answer !
I was guessintg a) originally, but it kind of got me doubting, thank you for confirming :).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info