Legal Flask Macro

I had a Razer Molten edition and now a full chroma naga when that one died. You do not want to do everything on one hand. It gets tiring in a way. I find myself switching back and forth where yes most of map I run mouse handed but in nastier fights ready to hit my backup skills needed for such occasions and using the keyboard. Naga is plenty fine just using the 1-5 mouse buttons in place of keyboard and focus solely on QWERT with your keyboard hand.

Unless you are trying to play and do... other activities...

And real gamers slap a bandaid on finger cuts and keep button mashing no matter how hard it stings, no matter how infected it gets! Lob it off and play with your phantom limb-index finger you ninny!!!!!
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jan 19, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
If it would get me back playing I certainly would. Thank you for your kind words.
"
Rastan2 wrote:
found an example that rotates through your flasks with each key press.

Unfortunately this is not allowed.

"
Rastan2 wrote:
What I would like the script to do is to reset after a certain amount of time, maybe 1 or 2 seconds. Does anyone know how to do this?

Timers are also not permitted.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info