[3.1] Scion Bloodseeker's Flurry - 45mil dps with a bloodseeker (Abyss)

Melt the game!

Deathless Shaper Videos:(messed up the weapon swap in video 1 and lost some dps im bad :( )
1)streamable.com/tp3kp
2)streamable.com/nvrxu
3)streamable.com/1bt0c

EE Map minotaur:
1) streamable.com/p7zwz

If you want to melt everything in the game this is the build for you. I will preface this by saying all gear was obtained in ASC so no crazy standard gear. For a more budget friendly version, start with moonbenders wing or a budget elder stat stick and transition into this later. I will explain budget vs non budget concepts later in the guide in more detail.

We do not pad our deeps with blood rage. This is good old fashioned hold the one button down gameplay. Also, THIS LEVEL OF DAMAGE IS WITH A BLOODSEEKER -- NICE GAME GGG!

Pantheon:
Soul of Solaris / Soul of Ralakesh (switch to yugul if braving reflect)

Class: Scion
Scion is a great choice for this build as it offers a lot of versatility. With scion we get:

1. Raider: Frenzy Charges, Onslaught.
2. Assassin: This is the choice for the completed build. It outclasses elementalist in raw damage and reflect is no longer something out of our control. The crit chance and power charge generation are great for clearing. With decent diamond flask usage you have full uptime on near crit cap.
3. Extra Passive Points.

For boss fights you can weapon swap and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps. You don't have to do this, however, if you want the highest possible DPS then you have this as an option.

Skill Tree: Completed Version (level 94)
https://pastebin.com/vwfZ5mqA

***Do note this is a very DPS optimized version of the tree. It sacrifices a lot of health nodes assuming you have 7% life jewels and high life rolls on all possible pieces. You can always sacrifice nodes like Aspect of the Lynx or a 4 point jewel slot for more health (and you should do this in the budget version and non-budget versions if you are looking to push experience) ***

***yes i do know the +1 frenzy is theoretically more dps, but theres no way anything lives long enough to get me up to 5 frenzys***

Leveling:
Use Frost Blades until you pick up most of the claw wheels and can wear bloodseeker. You can level a Blade Flurry gem as you do this to make the transition smoother. Trying to level with Blade Flurry is like smoking crack... don't do it friends, there are plenty of other drugs out there.

Links:

Main Skill: Blade Flurry - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Concetrated Effect/AoE - Melee Physical Damage - Damage on Full Life - Hypothermia

Totem: Here is the big debate and one I am still torn on. Protector is higher dps on paper; however, I prefer warchief in situations where you can pre-stack BF to 6 stacks and release immediately on a boss going active (Think Shaper or Uber Vaals) The extra damage allows your instantaneous burst release in these scenarios to scale much more effectively with all the crit multi we get. This is overall a preference. Also I think with all the easy potential pen from elder/shaper items warchief scaling is getting closer in general.

Curse: Punishment (or ele weakness, depending on your preference)

Auras: Hatred, Herald of Ash, Vaal Haste

Golem: Summon Ice Golem

Travel Skill: Whirling Blades

Current Gear in Abyss Softcore:

** Budget Versions of this build will be using moonbender's wing, a rare astral, and diamond rings. I killed shaper with the budget version of this build a few days into the league. For a rundown of jewels I am wearing just look at them in PoB **

Flasks:
Atziri's Promise
Wise Oak
Lion's Roar
Taste of Hate
Diamond Flask

Bandits:
Kill them All!

Bonus info:
i am planning to finish the build in standard after Abyss ends. Ideally you switch to legacy Acuity and a high phys dps rare claw. Dps projections with this changed setup are running at 90mil+ dps. Build was a blast to play and very easy to 40/40 challenges with.

If you have any questions or comments post in the thread :)
I am not the best theorycrafter so I am sure this can be pushed further! (and let me know if you do)

8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 2:20:26 AM
Big problem with the survivability :/
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
Big problem with the survivability :/
Abyssus with 5.3k life whilst wearing gear worth hundreds of exalts, whaddaya expect.

Don't follow unchained footsteps, you have to decide if it's a item showcase thread or a build guide.
If it is a build guide, it would be great if you added more budget version (pastebin, including tree), as I'm sure without higher tier life rolls and lower level you'd get more then 111% life from the tree, no?
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
I play full mf, this build is full off, no defense ...
I'm rolling this build now. I've already altered the tree a bit to do good damage still with a bit more defense.

The pastebin needs cleaning up. It has too many auras and multiple totems affecting the damage.

You can still do 1-5M realistic damage to Shaper with about 6k life, gear dependent. I'll see what I can come up with this weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info