bleed/flicker help

So I just put together a Starforge flicker build trying to use the new Golden Rule jewel (bleeds you inflict get reflected back onto you), and the Red Trail boots (gain a frenzy charge on hit while bleeding).
It seemed really good in path of building and has 100% frenzy sustain, but I've run into a slight problem with the build, I keep one-shoting myself to my own bleeds.
I'm at 6K hp with slayer leach, 3 endurance charges, and Bloodgrip(take no extra damage from bleeds while moving) and it still takes less than half a second to bleed me out

anybody have a solution to this problem other than building it as 99% elemental 1% phys?
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 2:13:21 PM
You're using Starforge?

It is literally impossible to NOT kill yourself via pure physical it's not going to work you hit way too fucking hard.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

It is literally impossible to NOT kill yourself via pure physical it's not going to work you hit way too fucking hard.

that's what I've assumed at this point, but i decided to see if the forums know some way to make it work anyway.
Can only see you having 5 staunching flask and use them in the entire map.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
Can only see you having 5 staunching flask and use them in the entire map.

tried it already, you can't use long duration staunching flasks because you need to be bleeding to sustain frenzy charges and with 13 APS you burn through charges way to fast anyway.
I guess bleeding imunity is not a solution here so I can only think of Soul of Ralakesh + Soul of Arakaali Pantheon in combination with extra flat physical damage mitigation (many endurance charges, some abyss jewels, Soul of steel passive) and high life/regen.

I am not sure it will be enough though ...
Im sorry but this is not how you do flicker build with Red Trail and the bleed reflect jewel.

you need to do the exact opposite. to deal a possible minimum of phys damage which means you go pure elemental (base elemental damage + elemental scaling) or theoretically 90%+ conversion or some combination of this

In a scenario where you reach around 1M (elemental) dps numbers even base weapon phys damage can be a problem. PoB shows bleed damage so you can see approximately how much you are going to take
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 18, 2018, 2:33:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info