One-shot by Esh Unique in T13 -- No Clue Why

I was running a T13 (Desert Springs) and opened an Esh breach, where the splinter-dropping unique Esh spawned. This unique proceeded to 1-shot me while I had 6.5k life, 109%+ ele resists, fortify, and leeching as slayer. I really have no idea why especially since I could face tank the map bosses' one shot ability and only take ~3k damage.
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 8:28:46 AM
"
Greenfish106 wrote:
I was running a T13 (Desert Springs) and opened an Esh breach, where the splinter-dropping unique Esh spawned. This unique proceeded to 1-shot me while I had 6.5k life, 109%+ ele resists, fortify, and leeching as slayer. I really have no idea why especially since I could face tank the map bosses' one shot ability and only take ~3k damage.

Are you sure it was a one-shot? They have some kind of static lightning ball that does very high and rapid damage if you stay close to them. Combine this with shocked and crits and it can seem like a one-shot.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Esh don't one shot, esh kill you with the lightning ball he casted, if you happen to stand right next to the bolt, your life can dropped rapidly, it doesn't really matter you are ele capped, 75% lightning res is not enough to stand there take the damage, unless you are a juggernaut wearing kaom's way and use a wise oak you might live another one second (most likely you notice the life drop and run away), always move around in a esh breach
Last edited by TravisL on Jan 18, 2018, 7:48:55 AM
Esh's Domain is only monster level 70 while a T13 map is 80 plus applicable map mods can make his lightning balls do significantly more damage.

Last edited by Zed_ on Jan 18, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
"
Zed_ wrote:
Esh'd Domain is only monster level 70 while a T13 map is 80 plus applicable map mods can make his lightning balls do significantly more damage.

Plus, there's the whole "in the middle of a Breach, on a Map with random mods" aspect on top. Can be really friggen rude!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info