[3.1]Shaper Down on budget 4-link –That Poet's Pen(“instant leech”_Glacial Cascade & Firestorm 2in1)

anyone who plays it can make any video? Im trying to chose a Poet's build for myself.
I have a question w.r.t. the aps. If I understand correctly, the aps is only for the attack number of both hands in total. That is, if you're dual wielding and have an aps of 4, your each hand will only attack 2 times per second. So to fully utilize the 0.25 cd you have to have an aps of 8?

Or is it that the different skills on the any poet's pen share the same cd?
Last edited by lynnharry on Jan 19, 2018, 10:52:05 PM
"
lynnharry wrote:
I have a question w.r.t. the aps. If I understand correctly, the aps is only for the attack number of both hands in total. That is, if you're dual wielding and have an aps of 4, your each hand will only attack 2 times per second. So to fully utilize the 0.25 cd you have to have an aps of 8?

Every time you attack you trigger BOTH Pen, therefore you need 3.99 APS, assuming you insert one active skills in both Pens. If you insert two active skills in one Pen you need 7.99 APS.
"
loonger wrote:
"
lynnharry wrote:

Every time you attack you trigger BOTH Pen, therefore you need 3.99 APS, assuming you insert one active skills in both Pens. If you insert two active skills in one Pen you need 7.99 APS.

Thanks, I got the wrong impression because I inserted 2 active skills in one pen. It seems so complex to design this single unique I wonder if the devs had thought this far.
Video? no? Stupid Guide... Stupid animal.
what chest would you use on a higher budget?
For HP go for Belly. If you can fill all recommended links to the setup you can use Kaom.

Or go for a rare like the presented one but with better rolls.
Last edited by loonger on Jan 20, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

I specc'd into Elemental Equilibrium instead of wearing malachai's (i hate keeping up golem up) and with the amount of mixed elemental damage vs Pen casts + Orb of storms + CWDT spells it seems to work just fine so i can run hatred/vit/Herald.

Question is with my current gear I don't know how to get higher damage, the damage is sufficient but bosses take quite some time to kill with a lot of kiting. Not sure how to beef the damage at the moment
Last edited by Cøpe on Jan 20, 2018, 4:36:05 PM
"
Cøpe wrote:

I specc'd into Elemental Equilibrium instead of wearing malachai's (i hate keeping up golem up) and with the amount of mixed elemental damage vs Pen casts + Orb of storms + CWDT spells it seems to work just fine so i can run hatred/vit/Herald.

Question is with my current gear I don't know how to get higher damage, the damage is sufficient but bosses take quite some time to kill with a lot of kiting. Not sure how to beef the damage at the moment

For DPS:
Try to take off EE. Your spells and atks will mess up EE. Try Gift from Above ring if you don't use Malachai. The ring gives decent dps.

For Defense:
Do you have the Eye? It seems you don't have Shaper rare ring. Without LGOH you lose instant recovery. Besides, do you have Hinder on jews?
The build seems interesting but am not able to visualise it. Also dont want to spend without knowing what im getting into. So if anyone can share a video i'll highly appreciate that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info