[3.1]Shaper Down on budget 4-link –That Poet's Pen(“instant leech”_Glacial Cascade & Firestorm 2in1)

"
tm10067 wrote:
At the first glance looks like near cardiac arrest gameplay with just bare 6k HP. Need to try it though.

It's not as risky as it looks. Those extra defense layers help a lot. It's ~6.2k HP with presented gears btw. You can throw in a Belly of Beast (don't need 6 link so it's affordable) then you are sitting at 6.5k HP.
This is the kind of guide I really like to read. In-depth, with a lot of theory, well written.
Really need some explanation/examples on jewels though, and especially an explanation of gem setups; that chest setup is a mess lol.
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
This is the kind of guide I really like to read. In-depth, with a lot of theory, well written.
Really need some explanation/examples on jewels though, and especially an explanation of gem setups; that chest setup is a mess lol.

Thank you for your kind words! :D Working on the guide. More explanation on the way. The chest is actually the exact setup OP uses (even in T16+ maps). It looks like a mess though lol.
Last edited by loonger on Jan 18, 2018, 5:26:35 AM
Jewels updated.
"
loonger wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I remembered your flameblast build posted a while ago, i'm curious to see how this new one goes ;)

Glad you liked it. :D Those yummy ignite...

This one is completely opposite to the flameblast one:

Life v.s. CI
Spamming skills v.s. onehit
"Leech" tank v.s. CI recharge

Hope you find it fun as well. :D

I will give it a try soon, finishing challenges this week in theory then i can spend time again testing builds :)
Hope prices won't skyrocket like with FB build ahah :D
Hf :)
Updated the difference from other Pen's builds.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I remembered your flameblast build posted a while ago, i'm curious to see how this new one goes ;)

Glad you liked it. :D Those yummy ignite...

This one is completely opposite to the flameblast one:

Life v.s. CI
Spamming skills v.s. onehit
"Leech" tank v.s. CI recharge

Hope you find it fun as well. :D

I will give it a try soon, finishing challenges this week in theory then i can spend time again testing builds :)
Hope prices won't skyrocket like with FB build ahah :D

Good luck on your 40/40!
(PS: Better get that Eye quickly. It is a fun item anyway. :D)
Last edited by loonger on Jan 18, 2018, 9:54:00 AM
I'm going to give this a shot. What did you take on bandits?

Thanks
any videos coming up?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Love your build. I will give it a try.
just not sure why are you using the Malachai's Artifice Unset Ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info