Stuck on "The Hidden Architect" Quest!

Hello all,

For some reason, I cannot complete above quest.
Currently, the quest description says "You have given Zana the memory fragment. Talk to her about the Shaper".

There is no dialogue to her that lets me complete this!
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2018, 9:43:07 PM
Bump!
Bump. Halp please!
Bump.
Bump.
Hello there.
Does your quest log still display the same message ?
If yes, try speaking to Zana with all the characters in the league you're in.
Let us know how it goes.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Hello,

Thank you for the reply!

Yes, it is still in the quest log. I just went on and checked with all of my characters (standard), and none are able to speak to Zana about the quest. I checked in the Lab as well.
If not already done, be sure to click all her available dialogue entries (lore), and let us know if one of them cannot become greyed out.

Also, by any chance, would you happen to have another unfinished quest in the epilogue tab ?
Be sure to use the 'U' screen to check that.
Last edited by xhul on Jan 22, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
Hello,

I went on with all 3 characters and made sure to click each dialogue. There weren't any that I was not able to see or not click.

All my other quests are done. I've checked every Act, just to make sure.
We definitely have something unusual here, and i'm afraid i'm starting to be out of ideas =[
Anybody else ?
Looks to me like part of your quest data is somehow corrupted, so i guess you might need someone from GGG to take a look at your account at this point.
If nobody comes in the next 24 hours with some miraculous idea, and if this thread hasn't been moved to the bug report section automatically, i suggest you create one there.
In the mean time, i might post back here if i see something similar out there.
Good luck =]
Last edited by xhul on Jan 22, 2018, 2:17:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info