Tradeboard Improvement! Example Screenshots Included.

Wonder if we'll be able to search multiple affix.

Life, fire res
"
SonofRooster wrote:
Wonder if we'll be able to search multiple affix.

Life, fire res

Well he wrote parameters, so should be possible. I assume it will work like the text base filters on pc, where you can also search like Tier: 10 or so.

I hope we will get this for everything in the future like on pc you can filter just everything.
Thank you so much.
This was the only gripe with the game and know it's being fixed i can finally get hyped about making builds again.
Good job GGG.
If we have that and map stash in the next update, that'll be the best update ever for PoE on Xbox !
Skeptical, but will reserve judgement for finished product.

Wondering how it will deal with 2 tone boots or 2 stone rings when I'm looking for Rest. If I can tell it how much I am looking for, will it ignore implicit mods?

This seems very useful for helmets with lab enchants, corrupted items, unique jewels etc. but for the bigger PITA items like jewelry, rare jewels, gems, maps not as sure.

I guess when I was thinking about filter, it would remove things, not just highlight.

Having said all of that, overall text filters are a good thing for our own tabs and are welcomed.
It would also be nice if the search actually would return everything currently for sale instead of just a sample of what is out there. I hate having to perform the search 5 or 6 times just to get to see everything available.
Thank Christ Wilson for that lol.
Good news, Jeff!
Can't wait for this update!
I'm your Eclipse supporter now :)

And i have a question. Will this text filter work with different languages depenging on game localization?
Last edited by FasterHarder on Jan 21, 2018, 8:40:12 AM
FUCK,

YES.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Jan 21, 2018, 8:16:26 PM
Would be great if we could get a button to refresh the search without putting all the information in again, especially since not all the items available at that time always show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info