Tradeboard Improvement! Example Screenshots Included.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share a feature I know many of you will be happy to see. We're working on adding text-based filtering for the trade board. After you've searched for items there will be a filter bar that you can select. You can enter text parameters in this field and displayed items will be filtered by these parameters. For example, if you want to search for an item with life, you can type "Life" in the filter bar and any item that contains the text "Life" will then be highlighted.

This is now live!

Here's a few examples of how it looks:

Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jan 29, 2018, 3:19:50 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2018, 5:57:30 AM
Jeff = hero of us xbox players
I'm loving you right now jeff. Enoght with lookin into 10 tabs to find a item with life/res on it
Little, but better than nothing, I guess.
text filter should be enough i think, if it will include kinda everything. For example item level, elder and shaper, stuff that might not be in the basic tooltip and ofc unique names.

But yeah maybe a little checkbox for priced items in addition to the text filter, highlighting those, could also be enough.

You could consider maybe, to exclude the not highlighted items from the cursor movement, it would make it feel much better, if we don't have to scroll through all items we don't care about.

Great you are working on it!
"
filix wrote:
You could consider maybe, to exclude the not highlighted items from the cursor movement, it would make it feel much better, if we don't have to scroll through all items we don't care about.

Great you are working on it!

This is something I'm already looking into to see if it can done in the future.
Great.

Another thing that would be kinda awesome is, to save the search, I mean the search parameters, if you open the tradeboard and press X. So lets say you need to grab some currency from the stash you come back and yeah you can just press x and search the same again. If you want something else,well you can go 2x back.

Other case for example is if you want to buy all t9 maps, you search one, make an offer, press x just one down, search for the next.

Also if you are buying bulk and ppl accept your offer you have no chance to delete if fro your offers, except closing the tradeboard. So keeping the search parameters saved, would also be a very nice improvement.
Good news to hear!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share a feature I know many of you will be happy to see. We're working on adding text-based filtering for the trade board. After you've searched for items there will be a filter bar that you can select. You can enter text parameters in this field and displayed items will be filtered by these parameters. For example, if you want to search for an item with life, you can type "Life" in the filter bar and any item that contains the text "Life" will then be highlighted.

We're currently in the process of testing this and expect to have it included in the next patch.

Any chance for additional checkbox to show only items with price?
Last edited by jaav on Jan 18, 2018, 2:25:11 AM
Jeff, that's a great improvement! Every little bit helps, and I'm glad to see you all at GGG are listening to the community and doing what you can to help the players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info