Removing Premium Stash Tabs from my account.

With the addition of quad stash tabs, I no longer want any standard premium stash tabs,
all the ones that aren't currency, div card, maps, essences or etc.

I have purchased many Premium stash tabs over the course of playing and supporting Path Of Exile.
But searching the forum GGG has previously stated it isn't feasible or a wanted work task for the business to have a convert a single or 4 premium stash to into a quad tab.

So I want to know is there a means to have premium stash tabs delete/removed from my account once they've been emptied? I assume I would have to empty them across leagues, standard, current standard and current hardcore. Second how can I request this?

If this request isn't feasible, what are your terms of service regarding creating alternate accounts to accomplish this by abandoning this current account for another. I will hate losing the legacy supporter tags, cosmetics and specialized stash tab, but the quad tab is just to convienient to not consider this brute force approach.

Please let me know! :)

Last bumped on Feb 13, 2018, 6:09:58 PM
The only part I can answer is that you are allowed to make as many accounts as you want.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
And to further add, since this really is an account issue, email support, as they aren't going to handle this via the forums anyway.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
ggg stated in a supporter email that removing tabs isn't implemented yet when it comes to external access to the user database.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks for the details to those who responded. A second account it shall be.
"
RedwoodCoast wrote:
Thanks for the details to those who responded. A second account it shall be.

Are you really, really sure it wouldn't be better to just drag those "normal" size tabs over to the right, and ignore them?
Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info