Is razer synapse macro allowed?

like i press one key on my razer mouse and all is does is press 1 2 3 4 5 to use all flask with like 0.2 second delay between each on is that allowed?
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2018, 8:48:56 AM
"
gingermanx wrote:
like i press one key on my razer mouse and all is does is press 1 2 3 4 5 to use all flask with like 0.2 second delay between each on is that allowed?

No, this is not allowed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
gingermanx wrote:

No, this is not allowed.

Nephalim is absolutely correct, this is absolutely not allowed by the terms of service.

To help you answer the question in future:

GGG want you to press one physical button for every action taken on the server. So, press one button for every flask you want to use, and you are OK.

Do anything that triggers more than one flask, spell, whatever, from a single button press is absolutely not OK.

Since there are a lot of idiot "rules lawyers" out there, we know that this does, in fact, go as far as "taping a popsicle stick to the keyboard to press them all at once" being against the rules.

Also, these types of macro are very easy to detect on the server side, because they literally don't care what you use to trigger them, they observe the pattern of actions sent from the client, and can comfortably pick up that you are using, eg, a macro with a 0.2 second delay. So, not just against the rules, also very easy to detect, and likely to lead to a ban at some point.
Thanks for the answer, I imagined it won't be legal so i didnt even try it, Shame :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info